• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lackgunCO

lackgunCO

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:28 PM

He's got great customer service. He sent the wrong color grip by mistake. Recieved the proper one a few days after e-mailing. He sent it out before I could even get the wronge one to the post office. Gun is all matching and looks great now! Defintily satisfied with the products I received and the service.

#2 2336

• Contributor
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

He's got great customer service. Defintily satisfied with the products I received and the service.

Couldn't agree more! I recently placed an order and in my haste I put in an incorrect zip code and the website kicked it back twice before I double checked and saw the incorrect zip code. I didn't think anything of it until I looked at my credit card statement and saw two too many charges. I e-mailed Brian and he assured me that the two extra charges would drop out in 3-4 days max. The charges actually dropped off much faster and I received my order right after the charges dropped off! The super-quick shipping got me back on track with a Saiga conversion that I was right in the middle of! Thanks Brian!!!Posted Image
"To err is human, to forgive divine. Neither of which are Marine Corps policy."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users