Where to buy Draco?

I ended up paying about 510 out the door at a local shop about a month ago for a mini. I think the cat is out of the bag on these. I don't think they will go down below around 500 for a while if ever. If you are in the market for an sbr these are about the best way to get one that is pretty good quality and inexpensive. You also get a dimpled reciver and all new romainian parts. The best part is that century has not screwed with it at all other than importing them. So the argument could be made that these should cost more than the wasr rifles do. At 500 its still the best deal going for a ak pistol. Good luck finding one. I think I read somewhere that more would be coming into the country around april.

I am also looking to get one but right now my current project is a sporterized Mosin Nagant with an AK 74 style muzzle brake, ATI Scope Mount, and Monte Carlo Stock. I would go ahead and get both but i force myself to have some self control and not to blow all of my money on my growing firearm collection so i am going to wait a while to get a Draco.

Edited by Corruptz0rz

Yes its Century, but as I understand it they just import it and have nothing to do with the assembly. Can anyone confirm this?

I added a black pistol grip i had laying around and did some filing on the dust cover as there was some interference with bolt carrier/ charging handle. I'm planning on adding a sling using a loop of parachord on Pistol grip bolt.

The gun has a great compact feel when handling it.

I am also looking to get one but right now my current project is a sporterized Mosin Nagant with an AK 74 style muzzle brake, ATI Scope Mount, and Monte Carlo Stock. I would go ahead and get both but i force myself to have some self control and not to blow all of my money on my growing firearm collection so i am going to wait a while to get a Draco.

Mosin Nagants are a great deal and I did almost the same mods you're thing about.

As for Draco's... J&G maybe?

post-24333-0-93749800-1329262586_thumb.jpg

Id like to get a mini but they are hard to find...been on the fence between the draco and mini with the draco it is only 4.5" shorter. For me that is not really worth the $200 stamp to add a stock on it. Now the mini on the other hand, from what I have read you really dont see too much of a difference in FPS. These werent made for anything past 100yds anyways.

For me the prices are just way too high for these SBR AKs, I saw a Yugo M92 parts kit by Vector Arms going for $1500 at my local gun store015.gif thats crazy.

Edited by cbr