Well....where to start...

I bought this wood set

post-24335-0-74877700-1328117907.jpg

off of forum member

Hammer

on 10/31/2011

Thread: WTS: Original Russian wooden grip and handguard set for S12.

I paid through paypal

pixel.gif

Transaction Details

pixel.gifpixel.gif

pixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifPayment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # removed for privacy reasons)

Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Oct 31, 2011 Payment To vxxx vxxxxa Completed ... -$184.14 USD Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Oct 31, 2011 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.

Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details $184.14 USD Sent to: vxxx vxxxxa (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email: ----removed for privacy reasons@hotmail.com Amount sent: -$184.14 USD Fee amount: $0.00 USD Net amount: -$184.14 USD Date: Oct 31, 2011 Time: 09:34:20 PDT Status: Completed Subject:

AZG's payment Note:

Thanks again! Funding Type: Instant Transfer

I have yet to receive any package. I am not lying about it. I would have posted all kinds of photos by now if I would have received it. I am not 100% sure Hammer is ripping me off but perhaps maybe got lost in the mail or stuck in customs.

But I just recently made a transaction with a forum member in Russia and his was lost at first. I requested an investigation be started even though I didnt have tracking number, they were still able to use the receipt to track the package. They told me it would be 24 days and I would be notified when it has been delivered. I was told it was delivered a week later and received confirmation that it had about 3 weeks ago.

I have been in periodically checking in with Hammer through emails and he said a month ago that he'd request an investigation be started. It has now been a month later and I have heard nothing back. He has done nothing to update me. Personally If someone didn't receive their package that I sent, I would be all over it, constantly updating the buyer of the situation. I received 1 email asking about it. other than that, nothing. Not terrible, but due to the rarity of the package, I would have taken extra precautions. Being I had to pay for shipping anyway, I would have gladly paid for a more secure form of shipping, one that included tracking anyway.

2 months ago I was starting to get upset about not receiving my package and started a thread to see how others felt/ what they thought SOL newbie:

So I have been trying to be patient.

I wouldnt be supriesed though if he took my $ and sold it to someone else as I had numerous people offer me tripple what I paid for it so I can see how him being in Finland could easily rip me off.

I have not requested my $ back as I have made one last attempt to work something out. I emailed him asking if there was any word from the post office and if there is any way he could acquire another set? He has replied that his post office cannot find it. He has not made good on the deal and has not returned any money.

Ive spoken with another that has bought stuff from him and has had no problems.

But as of right now, I am thoroughly disappointed. I dont think ill ever find another set

-1 for Hammer

If I receive my package I will update.

Edited by AZG