Russian folding stock (for unconverted AK)

I have a Russian made Folding stock that folds to the left. Built very stout. Pistol grip built into the buttstock. Stock plactic coated steel with rubber butt pad. This thing was an extreme bear to open and close when I first bought it. The only way I was able to deploy it or close it was by using a screwdriver and prying open the locking notch on the bushing ( I'm very strong and I couldn't open or close it. It hurt my manhood a little! ) I removed the c-clip and pressed out the pin that goes through the tang and through the grip mount, and did a little bit of filing and it opens and closes very nicely. Having done that, there is a very little bit of slight up/ down movement when shouldered, which doesn't effect anything at all while firing. Would definately ruin someones day if you had to buttstroke someone with it. A guy could take it a part again and put a thin washer in there, and take the little bit of slop back out of it.

This is for a non-converted Saiga, and it fits on all Saigas, without the conversion. 100% Russian made. Selling for $75.00 shipped.

thanks for looking! JD.post-8269-0-60678300-1328118247_thumb.jpg

Wow Great price!! This stock normally goes for 200-250 plus on auctions that's like 60% nicely done Someone got a steal of a deal! I had this same stock on my very 1st saiga 12 back in 09 sold it for 240, it was a hell to fold but looked kool on the gun

Wow Great price!! This stock normally goes for 200-250 plus on auctions that's like 60% nicely done Someone got a steal of a deal! I had this same stock on my very 1st saiga 12 back in 09 sold it for 240, it was a hell to fold but looked kool on the gun

What can I say. "Starving artist" deal. More like hard times and misery. I actually paid around $120.00 for it a few years ago, until I found out about this forum, and learned about " Zen and the Art of Saiga Conversions".

Damn, another kick to my wallet's balls!

Well what comes around goes around in my world. I have a Saiga 12 shotgun I bought from a neighbor three yrs. ago that was only fired once with the five round magazine I have with it that he sold me for $150.00. Now THAT was a steal of a deal!

Edited by fffpatriot

What else do you have in that parts bin?

biggrin.png

Not much more, some handguards, stocks, and a couple of red/ green dot scopes I posted here in the past week. I hate to say it, but the harder this financial crunch keeps pushing, a few more items might surface.

What else do you have in that parts bin?

biggrin.png

Not much more, some handguards, stocks, and a couple of red/ green dot scopes I posted here in the past week. I hate to say it, but the harder this financial crunch keeps pushing, a few more items might surface.

IM me if you are planning to sell some 30mm optics, SVD rail mounts.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.