Changes for the better it sounds like.

I was on another forum and read this reply. Sounds good. Hopefully things will start to improve. I only buy the 100 series stock sets from them but maybe if shipping prices/options change, it wont be the only thing I buy.

:Hi Guys!

I read all of your comments, and I'm going to attempt to cover everything in my reply. If I miss any of your concerns, please let me know! I'm always happy to help you guys out =)

I understand that our company has had some issues in the past with high shipping costs and poor service. In the last eight months or so we have worked really hard to change this repuration and make our customers happy. We replaced almost our entire staff, brought in a new general manager, imported new products, and implemented the USPS shipping option. I know, that option is not available on the website. We are working on getting it plugged into our interface so that it can accuratele calculate shipping charges. We are also in the process of hiring a new tech to overhaul our website, clean up our shipping options, and make the order updates actually upload (which would mean you could get on the website and get your tacking number!)

As for how the system is now, I know it's not flawless or smooth or pretty. The best I can tell you is this: I am the one here at K-Var that process every web order. Unless I am ill or out of the office for some strange reason, every web order comes to my computer so that I can review it for errors or issues before we run your card and send an invoice out to the warehouse. Many people on this forum have gotten phone calls, emails, and voicemails from me regarding orders. If an order pops up that looks like it has extremely high shipping, I recalculate it to make sure that there wasn't an error and adjust the shipping accordingly. When an order comes through for extremely small parts (like a sling swivel or some screws), I change the shipping to USPS for just a few dollars and get it out of here as quickly as possible.

I promise, I'm doing everything I can to look out for you guys. I know I value every penny of my paycheck, and I try to treat your orders as if I were paying for them myself. I try to save you every penny I can! When you place an order, take note of your shipping cost. If you have any concerns or would like to select the USPS option, write a note to me in the "Notes" section of checkout. I read every note I get! If you would rather speak to me before you place the order, please call, email, or private message me. I will always return your message.

Elliot and I are both here on the boards if you need us =)

Michelle Isom

K-Var Corp Customer Service

(702) 364-8880 Ext .2

customerservice@k-var.com (Yes, that's my direct e-mail. It goes to me and only me)

My biggest problem with K-var in the past was the shipping costs for smaller items like a rear leaf sight or 5 magazine followers. These previous orders would come out to 8-10 in only shipping. If they've remedied this, I'd love to do business with them.

My biggest problem with K-var in the past was the shipping costs for smaller items like a rear leaf sight or 5 magazine followers. These previous orders would come out to 8-10 in only shipping. If they've remedied this, I'd love to do business with them.

Thats what im say'n.

Orders as small as those would ship for around $3. If you place an order that small, I'm pretty good about catching it and changing the shipping to something cheaper (and often faster!) than UPS. But I'm human, and I make errors! So it's always a good idea to write a note to me during the checkout process to really draw my attention to it.

~Michelle

customerservice@k-var.com

Edited by K-Var Customer Service
  • Like 1

Michelle,

the problems related here, have kept me from doing business with K-Var in the past.

This direct communication with your customer base bodes well, seeing this may well garner my business in the future.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Direct contact with our customers is definitely one of the biggest changes we made in the last few months. Elliot and I spend a lot of time returning phone calls and emails. We check the forums as often as we can and reply to everything we can. And if there's ever anything you want answered that we didn't get to, e-mail us! =)

~Michelle

Elliot in sales elliot.milmeister@k-var.com

and Elias our tech sales@k-var.com

• 6 months later...

Direct contact with our customers is definitely one of the biggest changes we made in the last few months. Elliot and I spend a lot of time returning phone calls and emails. We check the forums as often as we can and reply to everything we can. And if there's ever anything you want answered that we didn't get to, e-mail us! =)

~Michelle

Elliot in sales elliot.milmeister@k-var.com

and Elias our tech sales@k-var.com

Email Sent

Orders as small as those would ship for around $3. If you place an order that small, I'm pretty good about catching it and changing the shipping to something cheaper (and often faster!) than UPS. But I'm human, and I make errors! So it's always a good idea to write a note to me during the checkout process to really draw my attention to it.

~Michelle

Edited by AZG