Trijicon's New HD Night Sights for My XD9

My sincere thanks to James at XD.HS2000.com, for his excellent CS and free installation.

And a bit of swag, love the Springfield Armory XDs ballcap, very nice! icon_biggrin.gif

XD9TrijRSlookingback.jpg

XD9Trijleftsidebest.jpg

I've been wanting night sights on my EDC since I got it.

XD9 with Trijicon's new HD night sights.

These are the Sig Sauer (SG101Y), the Springfield Armory are in such demand they are constantly sold out.

The Springfields and Sigs just happen to use the same exact dovetails.

These have the large brightly colored front ring, which is done using photoluminescent paint

XD9Trijrearsightside.jpg

XD9Trijfrontsightblade.jpg

The Sig SG101Y Rear & Front sights are designed to enable easy one handed racking of the slide if one arm disabled.

The Springfield are not designed thus wise, so the Sigs are an even better option.

XD9Trijfrontbest.jpg

XD9Trijfront2.jpg

XD9Trijsights1.jpg

Great pic of the Front Sight Blade, with its dual Tritium dot and photoluminescent colored ring.

Very bright, incredibly fast target acquisition!

The rear sight is a wide U shape and has plenty of room, the front settles into it FAST!

XD9Trijrearsight1.jpg

Nice pic of the Rear sight.

Serrated for less glare and black rings to enhance focus on the front sight

The rear sight is a wide U shape and has plenty of room, the front settles into it FAST!

XD9Trijcanseethetubes.jpg

I like this pic, you can clearly see the sapphire windows and tritium lamp vials behind them.

XD9Trijrearmediocre.jpg

A clearer pic with better overall lighting/detail.

Edited by ChileRelleno

So far it hasn't snagged on anything, I'll have to have more time to really evaluate any problems with that.

Front sight is taller than original XD, but it still fits my Serpa and CST.

Lots of room either side of the FS, that huge yellow ring settles into the U very quickly.

The pics just don't do justice to the sight picture, you've what'd I'd say appears to the eye to be approx 1/16" on either side.

Wish I had a better camera, POS can't pick up the green dots, and I've no way to control the shutter.

Guess I'll borrow someone elses... This guy has the same Sig sights but in orange instead of yellow.

You can see the glow of the orange ring.

_DSC0378.jpg

_DSC0379.jpg

http://www.xdtalk.co...40-sc-pics.html

Edited by ChileRelleno

Nice! I may have to replace my regular Tritiums on my Glocks for these High-vis ones.

James @ XD.HS200.com sells them for Glocks, buy the sights from him and he does free installation if you send the slide to him.

Trijicon HD for Glock/S&W are $120.50 with $9.50 S/H

He is well known for 'Miracling' sights onto slides, flawless installation every time.

Also his turnaround is 24hrs from the time he receives the slide to it being back in shipment to you.