So last night got a little crazy I ended up drinking a llttle bit much and got both my arms branded. I have been wanting a tattoo or something and I just went for it. It did not hurt near as bad as I though it would. hopefully it heals well.does anybody els on here have brands?

post-9518-0-76794100-1328402698_thumb.jpg

post-9518-0-92368500-1328402721_thumb.jpg

Edited by deadeye

i dont have brands but a shit load of tattoos. a friend of mine had his neck scarred up. looks like his throat was slit. painful to say the least. but i like body mods. travel carefully deadeye, as things like this can get addictive.

• Like 1

honestly they did not hurt that bad

Ghetto...one more mark for the Feds to use to identify you...

I have nothing to hide from if the feds want me they know right where to find me.

Interdasting.

Was this done by a professional................or a friend who said "Hey man, see that triangle shaped piece of flat metal? Im'ma heat it up real good and then mash it into your arm, mmmkay?"

not professinal at all. just some drunk guys in hanging out in the shop.

I don't have any brands, though I WILL be getting my first tattoo soon (a wedding ring). I have lots of scars, but not from getting burned, well..... there IS that one from the 5.56 casing when it went down my shirt. LOL I stood too close to a SAW.

Ghetto...one more mark for the Feds to use to identify you...

Ditto that

"So last night got a little crazy I ended up drinking a llttle bit much..." things usually dont end well with this beginning

Just like, "Hey y'all, watch this!"
  • Like 1

you are now the legal property of the person who branded you!

I was going to say now ranchers can tell if you belong to their herd or not lol

but on a serious note, why did you choose triangles? are you going to get branded again to make the izhmash symbol? (if i had read further i would have noticed you answered that question already)

i have a scar on my arm from being burned and it hurt like hell (my uncle didn't mean to brand me) i can only imagine what it must have been like to have yours done.

Edited by Salt