Questions about my new Saiga

I'm new to the forum and just got my first Saiga. Question 1 is my windage is off and I tried my AK sight tool and it wouldn't budge. are they just really tight? Is there a safe way to break it lose without breaking it off? Question 2 is every one of the cases are coming out with a small crease about 1/3 of the way down from the top of the case. Anybody know what might be causing this? Other than these 2 issues I love the gun so far.

Yes. The windage is just tight. If you think your tool can handle it, just keep cranking on it.

The shells are striking the dust cover upon ejection. This is what causes the dings in the case. This is normal and happens on most rifles. If you are reloading brass, most dings shouldn't affect performance. There are a few individuals who have lined the dust cover edge with plastic tubing or something to decrease the dent upon ejection. If you're shooting steel, don't worry about it. It's normal.