Do anybody no where i can get 1or 2 ot these at?? Please help!!! Found sum on gunbroker they want a ridiculous price for them $150 a piece

yesh I find next to grammar. It good like and was for much too money. halp!

• Like 2

Unlike other Robin Hoods, I speak with an English accent.

I too am looking for some clear mags at a reasonable price (not sure what reasonable is at this time, still feeling that out).

Feel free to E-mail me if you'd be willing to part with some. I have my first Saiga 12 coming to my FFL within the week, and I'm planning out my build accordingly.

I know where you could get some.... if I actually wanted to sell them bad_egg.gif

Get a MD-20 with the clear cover.

Good luck man..Took me a LONG time to find some.

It took me two phone calls to get 5. I begged ;)

• Like 1

I know where you could get some.... if I actually wanted to sell them bad_egg.gif

Get a MD-20 with the clear cover.

Good luck man..Took me a LONG time to find some.

It took me two phone calls to get 5. I begged wink.png

Im almost to that point haha

I don't beg often. Gotta do whatcha gotta do.

They are out there....

Some will pop up here on the WTS section eventually. Check it often and be patient. Don't cater to the dick on gunbroker. He's been trying to dump those for 150.00 a piece for a long time and won't budge. You could have an izzy 8 shipped from Oleg for only 5 dollars more than what the guy from gunbroker wants for an AGP clear.

I'm not too hot on clear mags because the clear plastic may be more brittle for one, the clear plastic will scratch and will look scratched and the follower will show lines where it cycles.

I'm not sure about the Bulgarian magazines but AIM Surplus says they're military grade.

I'm not too hot on clear mags because the clear plastic may be more brittle for one, the clear plastic will scratch and will look scratched and the follower will show lines where it cycles.

I'm not sure about the Bulgarian magazines but AIM Surplus says they're military grade.

I posted a video in this thread, post #33, of a clear mag and its not even clear anymore. Pretty much you have to not use them for them to look good. http://forum.saiga-1...ad/page__st__30

the clear AGP's are made from polycarbonate (lexan) used as the core in bullet proof glass

Properties and processing

Polycarbonate is a very durable material. Although it has high impact-resistance,

it has low scratch-resistance and so a hard coating is applied to polycarbonate

eyewear lenses and polycarbonate exterior automotive components. The characteristics

of polycarbonate are quite like those of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA, acrylic),

but polycarbonate is stronger, usable in a wider temperature range and more expensive.

This polymer is highly transparent to visible light and has better light transmission

characteristics than many kinds of glass.