Has anyone recieved the new Atlantic or legion 030 models yet?

From what I have seen, the piston has an extension that penetrates through the puck. As gas pushes both backwards, the puck stops and the piston withdraws from the puck, allowing excess gass to pass through the puck and out into the atmosphere. This creates a self regulating gas system. A short barrel system under 12.5" will require a custom piston...which I am busily working on as we speak for our sbs builds.

From what I have seen, the piston has an extension that penetrates through the puck. As gas pushes both backwards, the puck stops and the piston withdraws from the puck, allowing excess gass to pass through the puck and out into the atmosphere. This creates a self regulating gas system. A short barrel system under 12.5" will require a custom piston...which I am busily working on as we speak for our sbs builds.

not even close? big_smile.gif

Explain

From what I have seen, the piston has an extension that penetrates through the puck. The tappet is pocketed, not a thru hole.

As gas pushes both backwards, the puck stops and the piston withdraws from the puck, allowing excess gass to pass through the puck and out into the atmosphere. System is very simalar to s12

This creates a self regulating gas system. No self regulating system

A short barrel system under 12.5" will require a custom piston...which I am busily working on as we speak for our sbs builds. What furniture are you planning on using?

how can it fire low brass and full power loads without some kind of self regulation? i highly doubt they built these guns to beat the trunnions to death from being overgassed

When someone other than myself can examine the gas system and explaine how it self regulates I have to say with much experience and an engineering background there is no self regulating feature. I'm disipointed myself also. eyes_droped.gif

how can it fire low brass and full power loads without some kind of self regulation? i highly doubt they built these guns to beat the trunnions to death from being overgassed

When someone other than myself can examine the gas system and explaine how it self regulates I have to say with much experience and an engineering background there is no self regulating feature. I'm disipointed myself also. eyes_droped.gif

i don't know how it would work, i just have a hard time believing that these guns would be only good for low brass

Edited by Russian Hammer

i don't know how it would work, i just have a hard time believing that these guns would be only good for low brass

I know and after testing shows they shot walmart bulk flawlessly I'm sure there's a lot of people, who were so animate that they will only cycle military loads, are disappointed too! haha.gif

Edited by RamLake