Help me with mod parts please.

first try running a bunch of walmart ammo through it to see if it needs any tuning. after that carolinashooterssupply has some great videos on converting your gun and some kits. they aren't that hard to convert, i did mine in about an hour at home with very few tools.

first try running a bunch of walmart ammo through it to see if it needs any tuning. after that carolinashooterssupply has some great videos on converting your gun and some kits. they aren't that hard to convert, i did mine in about an hour at home with very few tools.

+1 have you shot it yet? go buy the federal bulkpack and test it if not. oh and how many gas ports do you have?

stickies on here are very helpful. everything you need to get your running right is in those threads

• Like 1

I absolutely agree with Caged on this. Read the stickies, and do searches for the things you mentioned. I know this is your first thread, but many of us have answered the same question a hundred times (it seems). Most generalized questions can be answered just by reading the information already here. If you have specific questions or something new to add to the fodder, that would be great.

Welcome to the forum.

I don't subscribe to the "shoot it first" method, but I already have a recipe that works every time ;)

Grip? Easy..... MD Molot

Stock? Fixed = KVar WARSAW, Folding = AK100 triangle

Trigger guard? MD

muzzle device? function = choke, looks cool = whatever you like

FCG? Tapco G2 doublehook

means of retaining FCG pins? retainer plate

Mods? Notch the BHO, makes reassembly all gravy

Reliability mods? I'll let others chime in about that. I have no clue how to make these crude Russian shotguns reliable.

+1 have you shot it yet? go buy the federal bulkpack and test it if not. oh and how many gas ports do you have?

stickies on here are very helpful. everything you need to get your running right is in those threads

+1

Federal Multi-purpose is a good baseline reliability testing ammo.

• Like 1

I don't subscribe to the "shoot it first" method, but I already have a recipe that works every time wink.png

Grip? Easy..... MD Molot

Trigger guard? MD

FCG? Tapco G2 doublehook

now i know where those voices in my head are coming from

I don't subscribe to the "shoot it first" method, but I already have a recipe that works every time wink.png

Grip? Easy..... MD Molot

Trigger guard? MD

FCG? Tapco G2 doublehook

now i know where those voices in my head are coming from

It's gravy.... for the brain. Who else knows?

No!!!! No Brain Gravy!!!! Anything but the Brain Gravy!!!!

Grip? Easy..... MD Molot

Trigger guard? MD

FCG? Tapco G2 doublehook

Reliability mods? I'll let others chime in about that. I have no clue how to make these crude Russian shotguns reliable.

+1

Federal Multi-purpose is a good baseline reliability testing ammo.

I have to agree with you. If you have done enough research, let the mods begin as soon as the weapon arrives at home.

Tested my first two Saigas, and after that its convert, then test.

• Like 1