Who imported my Saiga .410?

I guess I'm just curious so I'm trying to figure out who imported my 410. There's nothing on the box except 'made in Russia' and markings on the receiver are 'TBI Knox TN' (it also has the serial number and Izhmash and other information stamped). I may be wrong but I thought the importer was stamped on the receiver so, the only thing I can find with 'TBI Knox TN' is the Tennessee Bureau of investigation which I doubt imported the weapon. So any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

I posted the serial number in another thread trying to figure out the year of manufacture. H 092xxxx2T. Which I believe to means it was manufactured in 2009 even though I just bought it this past January 2012.

My apologies if this has been covered in other threads but I did quite a bit of reading and couldn't find any relevant information. Thanks, Paul

Your gun was imported by Tennessee Guns Inc., in Knoxville TN. It says TGI, not TBI, although it may well be hard to read. If your serial number started with "09" your gun was made in 2009, as you note. Sometimes they sit for a while at the manufacturer before being sold.

Your gun was imported by Tennessee Guns Inc., in Knoxville TN. It says TGI, not TBI, although it may well be hard to read. If your serial number started with "09" your gun was made in 2009, as you note. Sometimes they sit for a while at the manufacturer before being sold.

thanks for the information! I guess my eyes aren't what they used to be, LOL.