FSC47 on a Mini Draco?

I'm looking for a muzzle attachment that will reduce muzzle rise and (if possible) tone down the Mini's fire ball. I've been doing a lot of research on the Primary Weapon Systems FSC47. It has had a ton of great reviews, but all reviews were with the attachment on full-sized AK's. My concern is the FSC47 making the Mini already loader than it is. Or pissing off the people next to me at the range ever more! Does anyone have any experience with this attachment on their Mini? Are there any muzzle devices that would be considered better or more appropriate? Thanks for any help!

I haven't tried it on a the mini, but I have one on a regular Draco. While I love the brake. However, you should look elsewhere if noise and increased blast to those around you are your concerns. You might look at a four piece beer can brake. They direct gas away from the shooter are effective brakes as well.

I haven't tried it on a the mini, but I have one on a regular Draco. While I love the brake. However, you should look elsewhere if noise and increased blast to those around you are your concerns. You might look at a four piece beer can brake. They direct gas away from the shooter are effective brakes as well.

How much louder does the FSC make it? Quite a bit or just a little bit? Does it help with flash supression on your Draco?

As far as the 4 piece, do you think it may cause the gun to be overgassed? From what I understand it can help with reliability because it creates significant back pressure.

IMHO it is noticeably louder. The blast to the shooter is a bit more pronounced. It is way more pronounced to those next to the gun. I usually shoot in the daylight. It is hard to see much difference in the flash.

I don't know it the four price would over gas your gun. It certainly will create more back pressure. You'd have to try one to see if it over gasses the gun. However, I doubt you'd have problems. They create a significant decrease in muzzle blast both to the shooter and those next to the gun.

• Like 1

IMHO it is noticeably louder. The blast to the shooter is a bit more pronounced. It is way more pronounced to those next to the gun. I usually shoot in the daylight. It is hard to see much difference in the flash.

I don't know it the four price would over gas your gun. It certainly will create more back pressure. You'd have to try one to see if it over gasses the gun. However, I doubt you'd have problems. They create a significant decrease in muzzle blast both to the shooter and those next to the gun.

I'm definitely going to look into the four piece. I need to do a little more research on them. They seem like they might be kinda hard to find.

Anyone else have something different on their Mini's? Anyone else with experience with an FSC or four-piece?

I wear earplugs outside. The little thing is loud with or without the FSC47. When on one knee I did notice sand blowing up unlike with my rifle. Could be a distance of barrel thing.

The mini was a fireball even in daylight here. Don't seem to see it anymore with the FSC47. Never tried it in low light yet.

Still on fence about barrel flip due to inclusion of sling at same time. The sling does help with control.

FSC2.jpg

• Like 1