+1000 on that. I can't stand that "sheepdog" shit. You're a civilian, a cop, or in the military.

Cops are civilians.

Semantics. They're civilians that seem to be above the law a lot of the time. A lot of them also seem to suffer from the same delusions of grandeur that "mall ninjas" and "sheepdogs" do.

Edited by Dudethebagman
  • Like 1

Cory has had some decent training along the way it would seem, and is passing it onto his GF Erika. They both seem to know what they are doing, and his videos are shot well. He also likes the AK-platform (SGL-21 and SGL-31) and shoots them well.

Erika is smoking hot!

Yes she is, Mullet Man! Cory done good!

• Like 1

Yup, he's a "professional Russian".

Wish I had his access to toys, though. And the ammo budget that does with them!

Making the kind of money he's making off his YT channel, ammo costs aren't a problem.

...........and I agree, he gets to play with a lot of cool shit!

Most youtube videos showing the shooting community are disposable crap (exceptions being Hickok45), but I'm really starting to like these two:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6WOVgjl02M&feature=g-all-u&context=G243c9f2FAAAAAAAABAA

Cory has had some decent training along the way it would seem, and is passing it onto his GF Erika. They both seem to know what they are doing, and his videos are shot well. He also likes the AK-platform (SGL-21 and SGL-31) and shoots them well.

I missed this on the first scan-throught.

Nice to see a woman training like that. I wish I had the ability to do that first drill they were doing. I've seen that drill numerous times and have been wanting to work on it. Can't do it at the ranges I go to, though. <sad panda>

Gonna have to check out some more of their videos.

• Like 1

Proof the ignorance and stupidty of a culture will show itself to the public because of the want to be adored. but obviously this "Tex" goes to show they don't give out an IQ test or a common sense test when filling out an atf form. Everyone except Hickok And Fps are wanna be's atleast FPS has a class 3 and Hickok isn't a knob. He's a legit dude without having the need to over compensate. As for the paint ball it's a children's game. It has nothing to do with real life fire fight. Add the fact you can die to the situation you won't have those asshats that run and "die" they'd take approching then enemy in a much different manner. It's like dodge ball with blown up cover. In real life there are no rules or flags to go get. So paint ball fanboys can go sit on their Co2 canisters from the big end.

Hickok45 and Iraqveteran both have some pretty kickass material on their pages.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hickok45/featured

http://www.youtube.com/user/Iraqveteran8888/featured

I like the shot show booth reviews Nutnfancy has done, but as time has gone on, he's pumping out way too many "run n' gun" vids. Some reviews are way too drawn out, but the man is pretty thorough with his review. The one tex video I've watched to completion was where he shot himself in the leg.

• Like 1

Any asshole with a modern camera or cell phone can post shit on Youtube. You are going to get tons of misinformation out there because like going to the range, the majority of people don't know the simple basics of safety unless someone is yelling at them with a loudspeaker.

I don't understand why people let this bother them when the solution is simple... Don't watch it!

• Like 1

I actually like nutnfancy. His gear reviews cover just about every aspect of the item he is reviewing, which is one reason they are long. He also has a sense of humor, something obviously lost on some folks. rolleyes.gif

The "sheepdog" concept he speaks of is more of a philosophical view of civilians protecting themselves and their families, and has nothing to do with vigilantism. I believe the dude is current military as well, something that gives him a shitload more credibility than this idiot Tex Grebner.

If I want to see a yahoo redneck toss a gun around in a dangerous manner I can find truckloads of those idiots everywhere I look around here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A22DataDaTs

Edited by Jpanzer
  • Like 3