WASR-10 or M10 AK47?

Thinking about buying another AK47. I like the Romanian AKs since I already have a Romak 991. Trying to decide between the WASR-10 or the M10 Romanian AKs? The M10 cost $75 more but I don't like the plastic butt stock on them so it will cost me more to replace that. I like and would keep the wooden stock on the WASR-10. Is the M10 a better built gun and worth the extra money?

If you like the WASR more, get it. If you like the M10 more, get that instead.

They both come out of the same factory at Cugir, Romania. Quality should be on par for both newly-made rifles.

If you want to make sure your WASR is made from all new parts, look for a serial number on the front trunnion ending in "RO".

I have the M10-762, no complaints at all bro, shots like a champ all day, owned about 3 months about 400 round down range W/ Tulammo steel cased ammo, no jams or anything. Will say that it does come in looking pretty beat up, canted front sight and wuad rail not level, but runs like a MOFO champ all day man. the 30 round pro mag it comes with wobbles like hell, I bought 2 Tapco 30-rounders, tight fit but absolutely no wobble man. I love this gun