Best place to get a Vepr?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bartertownshakedown

bartertownshakedown

• Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 10:48 PM

I'm in the market for one, and I'm wondering what the best place to get one from is... in terms or customer service, price (obviously), extras/specials, etc...

Any suggestions?

#2 physicsnerd

physicsnerd

Executive Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

I'd say K-Var. THey're at least $70 cheaper than anywhere else and shipping is just $20. They only come with one mag but for the price difference and the fact that extra mags are $20 that is not a big deal.

#3 WeaselNuts

WeaselNuts

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

Did you look at Altantic site? I know I talk about them alot but I get alot of rifles and ammo from them and they alwasy treate me great! They do have about a page worth of Vepre's and the prices have been changed recently.

#4 tundah

tundah

• 9 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

Haven't looked at the Atlantic website since they sold me one of those POS Lancaster Bulgarian's then refused to take it back.

#5 Atlantic Firearms.com

Atlantic Firearms.com

Advanced Member

• Business Member
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:15 AM

Tundah , lets clarify your comment from above , when did you buy your Lancaster ? How long did you have it before you contacted us ? If you purchased a rifle and had issues right out of the box we would have been more than glad to take the item back but if you waited several months or years and then called we would have directed you to the factory for warranty work. We have detailed records of sales & email records and will be glad to look this up if you provide us with your contact info and order number. We are well know for working with our csutomers on warranty issues and concerned about this loose comment.

sales@atlanticfirearms.com
  • Ak_Rider, Saiga103, ak karl and 1 other like this
Atlantic Firearms.com
sales@atlanticfirearms.com
www.atlanticfirearms.com
410 352 5183

#6 WPA

WPA

I sell stuff

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:51 PM

+1 for Atlantic.
plus we offer a lifetime warranty on the Veprs we import and you will deal directly with us, not where you purchased it which speeds up the process.
  • ak karl and Captain Hero like this

#7 geneticgamer

geneticgamer

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

+1 for Atlantic.
plus we offer a lifetime warranty on the Veprs we import and you will deal directly with us, not where you purchased it which speeds up the process.

I've been trying to log onto Wolf Arms for a few weeks now to register a warranty but it seems your site is down?

Btw, I'm also looking for a 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 if anyone has suggestions on places to watch. K-Var, Atlantic, Centerfire, RRC I know. Any others?

Edited by geneticgamer, 31 May 2013 - 06:07 PM.

#8 MegamanX

MegamanX

Maverick Hunter

• PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:52 PM

Ive checked those sights out too and the vepr I want is not available. 

I also tried logging onto the wolf arms web page but I'm unable to get through.

I ended p just sending WPA a message on here asking about trying to find one

"The empty can rattles the loudest"

Two loudest sounds on earth.

1. When your gun goes off when it's not suppose to. 2. When your gun clicks when you need it most.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users