Best place to get a Vepr?

Tundah , lets clarify your comment from above , when did you buy your Lancaster ? How long did you have it before you contacted us ? If you purchased a rifle and had issues right out of the box we would have been more than glad to take the item back but if you waited several months or years and then called we would have directed you to the factory for warranty work. We have detailed records of sales & email records and will be glad to look this up if you provide us with your contact info and order number. We are well know for working with our csutomers on warranty issues and concerned about this loose comment.

sales@atlanticfirearms.com

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

+1 for Atlantic.

plus we offer a lifetime warranty on the Veprs we import and you will deal directly with us, not where you purchased it which speeds up the process.

I've been trying to log onto Wolf Arms for a few weeks now to register a warranty but it seems your site is down?

Btw, I'm also looking for a 7.62x39 and 5.45x39 if anyone has suggestions on places to watch. K-Var, Atlantic, Centerfire, RRC I know. Any others?

Edited by geneticgamer

Ive checked those sights out too and the vepr I want is not available.

I also tried logging onto the wolf arms web page but I'm unable to get through.

I ended p just sending WPA a message on here asking about trying to find one