Obama will be visiting my work on friday

I just found out that Obama will be visiting the everett Boeing plant friday around 11 i think.

from what i have been able to find out, its some sort of speech about american labor fallowed by some fund raising dinners for his re-election campaign.

I haven't been too happy with how he has ran the country but i still think its cool that hes coming to my work.

• Like 1

That the President of the US is visiting is one thing. And that's pretty neat.

That it's Obama and it's a visit for nothing more than publicity, lies and grubbing for election money at the taxpayers expense is a shameful thing.

I respect the office, it's supposed to be reserved for the leader of the free world, the man who should be an example of the best in us all.

I think very little of the man currently occupying that office. Oath breaker is the only thing I will say.

Anyway, hope you get to enjoy the visit.

• Like 2

A visit to my work place by the President with Obama as the President would give me “mixed emotions” like the example:

A husband and wife were sitting watching a TV program about psychology and explaining the phenomenon of mixed emotions. The husband turned to his wife and said, Honey, that’s a bunch of crap. I bet you can't tell me anything that will make me happy and sad at the same time.

She said: Out of all your friends, you have the biggest penis

Edited by 20-Mags
  • Like 4

enjoy it! its a chance to go to work, swan about and do bugger all while still getting paid. listen to a few speaches instead of hammering bits of jet engine together.you can play spot the security guy with your workmates. have fun !

That is the most optimistic view of a dog and pony show I have ever heard. +1 to you sir.

I still hate them though.

That gentlemen is TREASON!

This is the president of The United States of America. Love him, hate him - he IS the POTUS. The day his replacement is sworn in I would spit on him too. BUT I would shoot any bastard that spit on the POTUS. Respect the OFFICE, or you are spitting on America. The MAN you are entitled to your own opinion of.

Save your bullshit and work to change the occupant,not destroy the office.

• Like 6

This is the president of The United States of America. Love him, hate him - he IS the POTUS. The day his replacement is sworn in I would spit on him too. BUT I would shoot any bastard that spit on the POTUS. Respect the OFFICE, or you are spitting on America. The MAN you are entitled to your own opinion of.

Negative, GOB. Treason is very precisely defined, and telling the sitting POTUS that you think he is one of the worst to ever occupy the seat is not on the list of things that constitute treason.

Treason against the United States' date=' shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Personally, I'd wear a nice shirt, something like a "Santorum 2012"... not confrontational, but expressing my displeasure just the same.

• Like 1

Obama has no respect for the office or the constitution for that matter, it is Obama who is spitting shitting on America

• Like 2

I welcome and am thankful for your opinion. However HE is treasonous in his actions and deliberate distruction of our great land

I hold the office in high regard, just not the occupier.

I'm sorry....No I'm not actually. But the President is owed no more respect than any average man/woman that bleeds the same as me. If he has not earned it, his title means nothing and deserves no more respect than any other living being. The Potus is elected to do a job like any other person is hired to do a job. It is not meant to put any human being in a position of required respect. That is called a King and America is not run by a King.

• Like 3

You cannot assault the man without assaulting the office. I said the same of little Bush. Like or hate them, they represent the Republic. An assault on the man while he in office is an assault on the office. If you cannot grasp that concept then you are truly ignorant what the Office represents.

You cannot assault the man without assaulting the office. I said the same of little Bush. Like or hate them, they represent the Republic tyranny. An assault on the man while he in office is an assault on the office. If you cannot grasp that concept then you are truly ignorant what the Office represents.

Fixed that for you. It's failed as a Republic a long time ago.

By the same logic then I can rewrite what you wrote as the following:

You cannot insult the man without insulting the office. I said the same of little Bush. Like or hate them, they represent the Bankers. An insult on the man while he in office is an insult on the office. If you cannot grasp that concept then you are truly ignorant what the Office represents.

Then we're all guilty of treason! YAY! And with the NDAA we can all talk about it over breakfast at Gitmo.

I really don't get all the office worship. A few years ago on another firearms forum some lady was talking about how much she disliked Bush but would take a bullet for him because he was the POTUS.

Do I think spitting on Obama is a bad idea? Yes. Is it assault? Yes. Is it treason? No.

Edited by physicsnerd