Chaos tri rail

Yeah I ordered mine a few weeks ago as well, just a few days shy of a month actually. He said they are shipping the Jan. batch this week, hopefully I fall into that. I hope I'm not stuck waiting around for much longer.

the cutoff was jan 17 i believe

I ordered mine and received a confirmation e-mail Jan 16th. I got an e-mail from Chaos saying that they hopefully will be shipping the batch in early Feb. Hopefully that's the case because I made the cutoff! amazing.gif

Edited by socom688

Honestly for about a month I thought I made up that I bought one because I couldnt find any proof in my e-mail that I ordered it. Then I saw a thread in the Chaos section and it peaked my interest again, so I checked my card history and saw it was charged then thats when I started to try to contact Chaos, that was a couple months ago.

Edited by White Rider

I'm beginning to think that i have to file off the factory rear sight to install this. Before i do something stoopid, can a Chaos rail owner verify this? haha

Yes you have to remove rear sight. Mine had to be ground, filed, beat and cussed at. My buddy hit his with a punch like three times and it almost flew out. (Rotten SOB)