Update on Tromix parts?

Yup, there was a great tutorial entitled "cutting off stock for dummies" that had tons of ery helpful pics, but it appears it may have been deleted... Try the search on this site, and again maybe in google.

It's not gone, it's right here....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/74262-im-goin-for-it-cutting-off-the-stock-for-dummies/

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We will have the pistol grip adapter back from coating Mon/Tues, so that will allow for one more 922r part.   However, I don't plan to build any "conversions" until we have the quad rail hand gaurd

We don't take pre-orders, but I will let you guys know when they are available. I'll build plenty. You won't have to pay up front and wait forever with a non-existant delivery date.   Tromix doesn

We designed those parts for our own conversions. Just like with the S12, we offer the parts to gunsmiths as a service to the community.   It's not intended to be a novice DIY kit like the S12 trigg

Got my Tromix trigger group installed. It was pretty easy and very similar to installing an AR-15 trigger group. These are very high quality parts! The trigger pull has a nice consistent take up before breaking. Thanks again Tony! Now I can install my folding mech on my stock adapter.

Yes once you make that cut you have altered the gun. You now have to replace 6 parts that are American made. Your replacement stock is one, trigger group, Tromix shark break, Tromix gas piston, replacement mag floor plate, and I'm missing one.

Edited by pikapp168
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some fucking dickhead posted some shit about another company in my thread. I wasn't able to delete just his one post, I had to shit can the whole thing.

I'll start another update thread next week.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

Cool! To bad there's not a "fucking dickhead" filter function! Maybe they could use that poster's picture for the icon. smile.png

While I don't own a MKA-1919 (yet) I look forward to reading about the options/inovations that will be available when I buy one.

Firebird is making extended mags.

They aren't cheap by any means but they seem well made. I've asked questions of the fine folks of Firebird and Tromix and found that plastic mags won't fit in the Akdal's mag well and making a steel mag from scratch is a very pricey proposition. I'm sure there must be a good reason that Akdal can't make bigger mags but I don't have a clue.

Firebird in my opinion, has made the leap to correct the Akdal's biggest drawback and I'm thankful to them. Hopefully they'll find a way to bring the price per mag down.

I'm not trying to be anybody's moderator and don't want to be, but we need to stick with the post topic in this thread "Udpdate on TROMIX parts" or it may get deleted again! Just saying....

Edited by Mikedril1

Update here.......

We should have the reduced power recoil springs ready any day now, that should help those finicky guns cycle low powered ammo.

We also have heavy duty hammer springs in work to fix those guns that have chronic light firing pin strikes.

The design has been finalized on the quad rail hand guard, which is a monolithic design, not a two piece clam shell unit. We need to get the material and cut a couple of first-article parts, test for fit and function, make any necessary changes if required, then cut the production parts. Probably still a good 60 days out.

The lower receiver is on hold at the moment, pending hi-cap mags. If no reasonably priced, widely available mags come out soon, we're going to have to reevaluate the entire AKDAL product line.

Tony

We don't take pre-orders, but I will let you guys know when they are available. I'll build plenty. You won't have to pay up front and wait forever with a non-existant delivery date.

Tromix doesn't use customer's money to finance anything, that's why we don't need to take money up front. Actually, Tromix doesn't run a bank credit line either.....we never have. If we don't have the cash to fund it, we don't invest/buy it.

There are no creditors for Tromix Corp.......customers or otherwise.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

• Like 2