Yup and like I said in the other post.

WHAT NOT TO DO!

Poke your head up and the Gov. will take it off.

That one fat sweaty fuck lost his guns due to a 302 commitment.

I think he should have lost some weight.

REALLY?

@ his weight the knees are shot, probably diabetic ( due to weight) CHF and sleep apneia.

here's a vid of him explaining it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUv9p...layer_embedded

Guy lost it all by poking his head up.

This show is WHAT NOT TO DO!

Like get on TV and say ya got something to take.

I watched 1/2 the vid. once he admitted to not co operating in the ER it's very easy to get a 302.

We do it in the hospital all the time where I work. and once you have that on your record no more NIC's checks for you. or voting or well it's felony status with out the felony.

All we do is call in the county mental health advocate for a short interview and if you don't co operate it's off to the lock down unit with you.

Hit me or another health care worker? off to the lock down unit. proved mentaly fit fine the facility files felony charges. (it's a felony assault to hit a health care working while they are preforming their duties on the job)

so either way yer screwed if you get out of line in the ER

REMEMBER THAT!

Co operation and having a lever head will get you out the front door with a regular discharge in a few hours.

Mess around and you will be physically restrained. chemically restrained. and spend a few days in a lock down unit, with no TV, no clock and no way out till the Phyc Dr. feels you are ready to leave. Or carted off to Jail.

• Like 1

I'm not saying he's unfit for society or he is fit....

What I'm getting @ is he pissed someone off, or said something that greatly concerned someone, And it sounds like it was his doctor in the vid.

Again I only watched 1/2 of it before I had a pretty good idea of what happened to him.

All I needed to hear was he didn't co operate and I knew right away where it was headed.

Wanna see how to handle the ER?

see the thread here about getting a narc RX.

It was done pretty well and that's one reason I didn't comment on it.

Wanna see what happens when ya buck the system ? watch his Vid.

This guy seems pretty upset about not being able to own a firearm ? i have heard that in the US(im from nz) you can own any blackpowder firearm without a licence, if that is true why dosnt he just get a nice ruger old army and modern inline bp rifle, both are equal to most centerfire firearms in accuracy, slow to reload for sure and need some maintanence but good for any threat from 6feet away to 600 feet away. they may even be more usefull when centerfire ammo runs scarse? bottom line is 6 accuratly placed shots from an ROA will beat a mag full of rounds being sprayrd gangster style from a glock!

This guy seems pretty upset about not being able to own a firearm ? i have heard that in the US(im from nz) you can own any blackpowder firearm without a licence, if that is true why dosnt he just get a nice ruger old army and modern inline bp rifle, both are equal to most centerfire firearms in accuracy, slow to reload for sure and need some maintanence but good for any threat from 6feet away to 600 feet away. they may even be more usefull when centerfire ammo runs scarse? bottom line is 6 accuratly placed shots from an ROA will beat a mag full of rounds being sprayrd gangster style from a glock!

In New York once you load that blackpowder it's considered a firearm like any other and all laws apply.

Bullshit. You shoot at me with your black powder rifle. I'll start from 1000m out and you take potshots at me ( careful, I move!) and we'll see how it goes from 100m in when I get there.

Technology (even a 6 shooter) triumphs this. History 101.

Edited by YARP
  • Like 1

Black powder is pretty ineffective beyond 200 yards, unless it is loaded into an old Napolean or Howitzer, and it is still hit or miss at that. I'll take a Remington 700 with 5 shots over a muzzleloader. Hell, I'll take 100 year old Mosin over a muzzleloader.

Not enough information (never is) on any story in the news. Seemed pretty harmless to me, but there is always the chance he deserved it. I highly doubt that it was done because he stuck his head up. Quite a few people and or organizations are more dangerous than this more poor old guy. If anyone sees a defense fund link, post it. I'd chip in a few bucks for that.

• Like 2

Id say we are not getting the whole story here, when you only hear one side you are left with only half the information. Doctors like everyone else are scared of getting sued. If you tell your doctor you want to die dont be shocked at what happens. Personally with all this big brother sh!t today I have contact with as few people as possible with any connection to any level of government be it county, civil, law enforcement, what ever. When forced to do so provide quick short answers and get the hell out of there. From my experience people with any level of authority or power let it go to their heads and make decisions without regard of the consequences to others through their actions

Edited by cbr
  • Like 2

I would love to learn the whole story, it seems a bit one sided at the moment and i would like to listen to the other side. This is why i hate the news and the media, always misinformed and half assed. I have seen msn change several stories' wording on their headlines because they just wrote false statements and made up horse manure just to get the story out.

• Like 1

Off topic a little but....are we talking black powder like musket or like a Sharps blacp powder cartridge? Cause the cartridge can and is accurate past 1000 yards....just saying.

I suppose he meant the more accurate ones used for hunting like your talking about (second shooter). Regardless, the point is that I'd never put down my more technologically advanced systems because a black powder rifle is "good enough". Heck, I'd take a bow and arrow at closer ranges cause last time I checked it takes awhile to reload a black powder rifle.

I feel for the guy.

Funny, Obahma and Congress are mental deffectives and you don't see anything happening to them.

like how he stated there were 57 states. what the fuck?

Maybe he was including territories? Guam, Peurto Rico . . .nothing.gif

who the fuck knows? he's nuts. doing total bows and shit to other nations leaders. he's def. fucked up.