Anyone in south eastern WI

McMiller sucks, no rapid fire allowed...and by rapid fire, I mean controlled follow-up shots with a .22 with less than 2 second intervals.

Bench shooting, forget about it, I was trying to get a Mosin sighted in there, and I spent more time waiting for cease fires and target resets than actual shooting / sighting in time.

For indoor shooting, I'd usually hit up Shooters Shop in Milwaukee, they allow class3 and are cool with controlled rapid fire. I have even shot my Saiga12 there (only slugs allowed), but it smoked up the range pretty good. They don't allow rifle except .22lr.

I got a few quick shots off with my s12 at McMillers on the clays without them saying anything. In fact one of the older guys supervising asked if it was a Saiga then called someone to tell them there was one at the range. I do my dumps up north.

• 1 month later...

Not a 12 owner but i have x39, 223, and .308 saigas. I'm a member at the Menomonee Falls Rod and gun club. Only complaint right now is that have limited target distance to no less than 25 yards while they beef up the berm.....so my pistol shooting is a bit curtailed right now.

Not a 12 owner but i have x39, 223, and .308 saigas. I'm a member at the Menomonee Falls Rod and gun club. Only complaint right now is that have limited target distance to no less than 25 yards while they beef up the berm.....so my pistol shooting is a bit curtailed right now.

they allow rapid fire?

• 10 months later...

I've been using the Layola Marsh as a range. It's DNR land and is open for hunting. It's a prarie chicken habitat. On the map, take HWY 73 past 39/51 and continue on CT D until you get to CT W. Follow W till you get to the big rock. There's dirt road that goes around the rock. When I found the place, it looked like all the locals use it as a range. .22LR and shotgun hulls and shot up cans were found. (do pack your brass and trash if you can find it) From the rock out about 300 yds is a berm of some sort that can be used as a backstop. From the road, it's 2.2 miles of nothing in front (.223 max range) and about 1/2 mile to the roads on either side. There's a geochache on the south side of the rock. It's all dry grass, so I wouldn't try any tracers out there.

Bing map

http://binged.it/XtMMK6