Broke my MD Arms Trigger Guard

If your MD Arms Trigger Guard doesn’t quite sit flat, don’t bother trying to straighten it.

This stuff is HARD!!! Like 2 parts Rhino, 3 parts Panzer HARD!!!

I tried and snapped the front ear right off. It would have pulled flush using the supplied screws but I prefer rivets and wanted it as flush as possible before setting the rivets. My buddies Tig welder died so we silver soldered it. It looks like crap but it’ll have to do till I order a new guard.

I believe the trigger guards are actually hardened. When I was setting mine up to be riveted I noticed it was slightly crooked, the brakes in the steel weren't perfectly parallel. I gave it a good twist to see how hard it was, and it sprung right back to the original position. I figured it was only slightly off, and I was the only one that would notice it. I'm a machinist by trade so I like things perfect and I actually haven't noticed the imperfection or thought about it since the riveting.

MD will probably send you one, like GF said. I have seen Bulgy and MD trigger guards that have the ears bent too far. After having a Bulgy one break clean, I live with the imperfect bends. Not worth the effort or risk, IMO. I just let them ride and nobady has ever noticed.