New R&R Double Flipper Popper

R&R is happy to announce the new Popper with double flipper. It has been designed and built for consistancy and reliable action. The new clay holders have been designed to prevent movement of the clay to assure that each clay flys the same and does not break on launch. The popper with base and double flipper unit sell for $352 plus shipping.

Doug

post-22191-0-53948500-1329512867_thumb.jpg

For the non-3 gun guys, could you explain how it works? I am guessing that it tosses a couple clays up in the air when the big plate falls down?????

How high does it throw them?

Tony

You shoot it with a shotgun and it throws the clays up 20 to 25 feet high and 15 to 20 feet apart. You have enough shotguns around, you should have a couple of these!

Doug

Set up two of them. Shoot the big plates with the first two shots, then bust all four clays in the air.

This I gotta see.............

Tony

Actually it is not that hard. At matches, on the clock I have hit 4 single flipper poppers and had 4 clays in the air at one time and hit them all. Two double flippers with 4 clays would be easier. Not easy but easier. Now 4 poppers with 8 clays in the air at the same time, that would be a challenge!

Doug