I'm getting into AR building. Hopefully it will become part of a career path for me. I just bought some AR tools and slowly collecting stuff to start off cheap.

I'm looking for parts you are willing to part with. I don't want to pay retail or really even close to it as I need to lose as little money as possible when I resell the rifles. I need to gain confidence in this and that means building, shooting, selling.

Parts most interested in:

Barrels

Stripped uppers

Barrel Parts

***Stripped lowers (if in the state of PA. I'll provide necessary documentation but I could deal with an FFL via ordering online)***

Buffers, Tubes (mil spec), Stocks (stocks are not that important. A2 buffers and tubes welcome)

Gas blocks

LPKs (unused or at least with all the parts)

Maybe other key parts I missed.

Not looking for everything, just stuff that is usually pricey so can start this on the cheap. I blew a bunch of money on the tools so I'm looking to ease the pain.

Let me know if you have anything. I'll do Paypal with no-description.

• 1 month later...

I have a set of Brand New AR Carbine length handguards with heat sheid in top and bottom and a AR pistol grip.

Will sell both for $40.00

Also have a A.R.M.S #24 QD mount with a Tangodown battle grip to be used as a Vertical Foregrip.

Pm for more info

Edited by MFWIC

I have a flat top complete upper receiver without M4 feedramps (I believe it's a cardinal forge). I also have an extra charging handle. I have a Magpul CTR stock (commercial) with commercial buffer tube. I have a few extra pistol grips as well (Magpul, Tango Down, Ergo). PM me and we can work something out.

You do realize that unless you are a licensed manufacturer, assembling rifles for the purpose of profitable resale is a violation of federal law, right? You did mention just losing as little money as possible, so maybe disregard. Just looking out for a fellow boomstick lover.

If you're a licensed manufacturer, replace the above statement with, "Sweet, good luck with your new business!"

Edited by Shandlanos

I have some Centurion Arms cold hammer forged barrels for sale here....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_159/982325_CENTURION_ARMS_CHF_BARRELS__16_MIDDY_MEDCON_and_11_5_LIGHTWEIGHT____CHEAP.html

These are very high quality barrels and they are machined from the same FN M249 SAW light machinegun blanks as the Noveske N4 series barrels. I paid $325 for the 16" middy barrel and $300 for the 11.5" barrel. I just need to move these. I also have a 10" Centurion Arms C4 quad rail free float handguard for sale for $190 shipped. The 10" C4 rail sells for $250 at most places without shipping. It mounts to a standard AR15 barrel nut and is very easy to install.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 2 sets of M4 Carbine handguards with heat shield inside them. One has a MI 4" rail on the bottom. Both ARE BRAND NEW. sell for $20 each.

I also have a set of M16 rifle handguards that have heat shield inside and are BRAND NEW. Sell for $25.

Have pics also posted on M4Carbine.com

Edited by MFWIC