Load Bearing Gear?

Thanks for the post. I guess everybody else carries theirs in a brown paper bag.

cool.png

nah im just too damn lazy at the moment to get the camera out. ill try for that one tomorrow.

Edited by Captain Hero

I would certainly say so. The whole thing is stitched in a almost quilted pattern, extra stitching can be found on connecting areas and the rear pouch where I would assume a first aid kit goes looks like its water resistant with a plastic-y/rubbery lining. I don't understand the appeal of the large pouch on the inside however. If anyone can tell me what the hell thats for or what the origin is I would enjoy hearing it.

P6300012.JPG

P6300013.JPG

P6300014.JPG

P6300015.JPG

P6300016.JPG

P6300017.JPG

I bought that vest years ago from centerfiresystems. had it for 3-4 years before I sold it to you bomb. you've owned it for atleast 3 years now. So knowing them, Made in China

it is a nice vest. but I upgraded. sold it to you when you got Barry built.

LBE with HSGI Tacos. Works for every rifle I own in 1 rig. The tacos are very versitile IMO.

used it with good results in my last class

Zen_Nictra_gorka-E-1.jpg

can do more detailed pics if need wanted.

ETA: I'm on the left.

Edited by nictra

I bought that vest years ago from centerfiresystems. had it for 3-4 years before I sold it to you bomb. you've owned it for atleast 3 years now. So knowing them, Made in China

it is a nice vest. but I upgraded. sold it to you when you got Barry built.

My net-Fu tells me you got it from sportsmans guide, and that they no longer carry it. It was item # WX2-79954

79954_ts.jpg

LBE with HSGI Tacos. Works for every rifle I own in 1 rig. The tacos are very versitile IMO.

Zen_Nictra_gorka-E-1.jpg

+1 to the taco's

I'm on the right beer.gif

Need to make room for the holster, thinking of Safariland 6360 for XD40 + X300

LBE.JPG

SVD rig by UW gear, will have them make me a 74 rig here soon:

UWGear_SVD_Rig_NDM_Mags01.JPG

Edited by TX-Zen

Zen_Nictra_gorka-E-1.jpg

+1 to the taco's

I'm on the right beer.gif

Need to make room for the holster, thinking of Safariland 6360 for XD40 + X300

LBE.JPG

SVD rig by UW gear, will have them make me a 74 rig here soon:

UWGear_SVD_Rig_NDM_Mags01.JPG

Two mags is kinda light, do you have more ammo in your buttpack?

Just curious......

Why post this in the 5.45 section? huh.png

Anyway....... Here's mine. The chainmail isn't part of the loadout. I was just using the mannequin to store it.

Mine.jpg

Do we have a forum dedicated to load bearing equipment. Not reviews, just where people can post picks and get ideas about gear. If we do I missed it.

Those pics are my SVD setup but as I mentioned UW gear is going to make a 74 chest rig to try out. I normally use a TT-MAV with tacos

TTMAV_AKSU_SOG.JPG

Do we have a forum dedicated to load bearing equipment. Not reviews, just where people can post picks and get ideas about gear. If we do I missed it.

No but if you had posted this in the General forum you would be one of the only people using it for what it was meant for.

No but if you had posted this in the General forum you would be one of the only people using it for what it was meant for.

Well, since I was wondering how everybody carried their mags, and the mags are for the rifle, I thought it would go in the rifle section, made sense. Maybe somebody needs to start some new areas for tac med and gear. General is pretty general.

Those pics are my SVD setup but as I mentioned UW gear is going to make a 74 chest rig to try out. I normally use a TT-MAV with tacos

TTMAV_AKSU_SOG.JPG

Do you carry your krink with your SVD? I was thinking of getting a Draco as a backup with my 91/30. Edited by TFALAMO

I can't think of any real world scenario where I would deploy with an SVD and need a secondary, but in the training classes I've taken I used a full size 74 mainly because I didn't bother with ATF paperwork to transport the AKSU to class and back.

In the AK classes I've taken I've split between the AKSU as the primary and a fullsize 74. If SHTF for real I'd take a fullsize 74 over most anything else including the Krink.

Z

Just curious......

Why post this in the 5.45 section? huh.png

Anyway....... Here's mine. The chainmail isn't part of the loadout. I was just using the mannequin to store it.

Mine.jpg

Did you make that rig or did you buy it somewhere and if you bought it what is it?

Got a quick-release molle plate carrier from CTD. Probably the only thing they have that is worth buying. They also have a regular one without the quick release for about $60 last time I checked. Same thing as the Eagle carrier except it's not made in US. Just as good though and my IIIa vest fits under the plates too. Check them out if you are like me and don't want straps and buckles hanging off of you everywhere.