Last Aug. it took two weeks to get mine shipped.

When I ordered it they had three after I placed my order I was put on back order.

(they sold the three that quick)

When I did the E-mail confirm for payment two weeks later they had 19 after I paid for it they had 7 left. (Again sold that fast) so when you get the E-mail confirm to pay, pay FAST.....!

and check your E-mail often as they send out the payment Confirmation and it's 1st come 1st served.

Or better yet tie your E-mail to your phone so you don't come home just to find out they sold out again before you got to pay.

Least that's how it was back in August for me.

Last Aug. it took two weeks to get mine shipped.

When I ordered it they had three after I placed my order I was put on back order.

(they sold the three that quick)

When I did the E-mail confirm for payment two weeks later they had 19 after I paid for it they had 7 left. (Again sold that fast) so when you get the E-mail confirm to pay, pay FAST.....!

and check your E-mail often as they send out the payment Confirmation and it's 1st come 1st served.

Or better yet tie your E-mail to your phone so you don't come home just to find out they sold out again before you got to pay.

i just ordered 500 rounds of 223 ammo from them and paid and got an e-mail three days later saying it was on back order they are not good when it comes to that stuff

Least that's how it was back in August for me.

They always seem pissy when I call so I was trying to avoid it. I made the order online and gave them all the credit card info so they should just have to charge it. It's been two months since I ordered it, just curious on how long people have had to wait before. Maybe I'll call tomorrow, hopefully they'll be in a good mood because it's Friday.

• 4 months later...

Figured I should probably update this. The Saiga showed up at my FFL in late March so the back order took about four months. They billed me $50 more than the advertised price so I called them up and they refunded the $50 because I wasn't informed of the price increase. I ordered another rifle from them that was on back order after purchasing the Saiga and it showed up in less than a week. Looks like it's luck of the draw on back orders from Centerfire but I like them and will continue purchasing from them.

• Like 1