Just ordered a Super Vepr .308

I have one of those mags.. I'll just say my days of not taking them serious have come to a middle.

I have not seen them listed as in stock in a good while... I'm guessing that someone bought out production to rebrand.

Rebrand? Hmmm....

If what and who I think you are thinking is the case, it would be ironic indeed.

and my rifle I will let ya know if there is any truth to it or not.

That's how they stay in business. People always have to find out for themselves, maybe because they think they can save money. For my part, even if they do turn out an occasional decent product, I don't trust them, their quality, or their quality control. It's about what kind of people are running the company - apparently the kind that don't mind coming to work and knowingly turning out a substandard product.

never got the mags I guess the business selling them closed shop some time ago but the website is still running. I bought the pack of slab mags from csspec a couple months ago, as a result it came fairly close to the price point I was trying to stick with, although the pack came with an extra mag body, I will have to see how much it will cost to get the parts to make that a full mag.