S12 VS HOG

Hog hunting looks like a blast.

I live in Eastern Washington. I have heard that Washington is considering opening up barely restricted hog hunting similar to what most of the South enjoys. Apparently Idaho has already done this, but don't take my word for it.

I would love to try hog hunting for smaller hogs. 40 lbs rotiseried over some an applewood bonfire with freinds and stories sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday.

I would love to try hog hunting for smaller hogs. 40 lbs rotiseried over some an applewood bonfire with freinds and stories sounds like a great way to spend a Saturday.

I know what you mean, I love to hunt with my friends and family. my uncle's hunting(old schoolbig_smile.gif)stories,my younger brother's jokes

around the camp fire is priceless experience ,I will never forget the good times

My brother,my son in law, uncle Alex and I

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

Edited by atakacorp

I always thought that classic army camo was the worst. The guy in the middle stands out so much I thought for an instant he was 'shopped in.

Looks like a good time with good friends and a good meal.

LOL if it were spring or summer and the vegetation had sprung up then he might fit in. That is one nice hog, i wish i could get me some land around where i live because the hogs just walk around like they own the place, they even go around the heavily populated places sometimes. I swear i have seen some monster hogs over here that could feed me for a year.

I live in Eastern Washington. I have heard that Washington is considering opening up barely restricted hog hunting similar to what most of the South enjoys. Apparently Idaho has already done this, but don't take my word for it.

+1

I'm originally from California and loved the open hog hunting there, friends always teased me for taking smaller (always sub-90 pounds) hogs, that is until they had to eat their nasty old boar that looked oh-so-impressive in a picture,

I am a recent transplant to eastern WA and have been dying to get some hunting in.

I always thought that classic army camo was the worst. The guy in the middle stands out so much I thought for an instant he was 'shopped in.

Looks like a good time with good friends and a good meal.

We bought him woodland camo on his Bday, top of the line. he would not use it, because this army old junk ,his lucky one,what.gif

Grew upon a 58,000 acre ranch and citrus operation deep in the Everglades, and grew up hoggin! You are right about the big ones...best to make sausage. We used to put a couple of armadillos per hog for sausage, gave it a little fat, and really gave it a good taste. People think that the bigger hogs are the most dangerous, but the ones you have to watch out for are the ones around 100 lbs or so with tusks, they are quick and mean, and will rip you or your dogs before you know it!!

Grew upon a 58,000 acre ranch and citrus operation deep in the Everglades, and grew up hoggin! You are right about the big ones...best to make sausage. We used to put a couple of armadillos per hog for sausage, gave it a little fat, and really gave it a good taste. People think that the bigger hogs are the most dangerous, but the ones you have to watch out for are the ones around 100 lbs or so with tusks, they are quick and mean, and will rip you or your dogs before you know it!!

Yes, Sir, I am using 20-30 lb of pork fat per 100lb of hog meat and yes 150-200 lb guys are most dangerous ones,

We can always use back Upbad_smile.gif !! I have seen these things get big. Last one I saw was through my .308 scope at about 150yards and his tusks took up most of the sights. It was amazing. He took a .308 bullet to the head and the son of a gun kept going. Or I missed. I like my version better.

We can always use back Upbad_smile.gif !! I have seen these things get big. Last one I saw was through my .308 scope at about 150yards and his tusks took up most of the sights. It was amazing. He took a .308 bullet to the head and the son of a gun kept going. Or I missed. I like my version better.

I won't be surprised ,I hit one in the heart and she ran 50 yards jumped in to the river ,had to go for the swim ,those piggys just don’t want to die

heart.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

This is why ,I am using my , drop 'em on the spot baby S12 smile.png

Edited by atakacorp