WYOMING Preparing for U.S. to Collapse...

This does make me step back and pause. If the US disintegrates I’d like there to be some local control. But as the post from 20-Mags shows, some could make the argument that we’re already there. Do we really want states saying “we’re out” when they feel like it? Last time that happened we lost more people than all other wars combined.

well thats a good question, but what im more concerned about is should we go down with the ship, or try to stay afloat on our own for as long as we can?

id think id try to float it out and wait for the next ship to pass by. ill name that ship liberty.

How bout naming it Liberty -r- Death? big_smile.gif

• Like 1

Fess up. Most of us here have a literary taste somewhere between Maxim and Hustler!

Personally, I'm into the Coen brothers' canon.

Wait a minute here:

· We have what a lot of the population that believes "O" is either the anti-Christ or an illegal alien as our leader.

· A government that can’t perform even the simplest functions of a government that are taught in elementary school (that most of the kids won’t go on to graduate high school from).

· Hoards of (over 12 mill) other illegal aliens roaming the streets freely.

· We have to borrow money from a communist country to stay afloat finically.

And this is not a Collapse yet?

A wobbly, corrupt, and imperfect structure is still a structure.

Some how this is Not what I envision as the “Home of the Free in the Land of the Brave”, but it is what we’re passing down to the next generations of Americans.

I have a bad feeling our Ancestors aren’t going to be real happy with us when we all meet up in the Hereafter.

post-26137-0-85945700-1330524483.jpg

when i first looked at the picture of the building you posted. i instantly thought that it is a perfect representation of the situation. to be in it may keep some of the elements off of you. affording a small measure of protection. in reality it's safer outside of it. facing the challenges without it. because when that thing does go down. if you are in there, it's taking you down too.

what wyoming wants to do is, not leave. stay within the structure. but prudently plan for a collapse of the building. you still may get hurt when it comes down around you. however, having prepared. you will fare much better in the long term.

proverbs 22:3 A prudent man sees danger and hides himself; but the simple go on, and suffer for it.

• Like 2