Choas rail with Primary Arms micro dot?

I just picked up a Chaos rail with the primary arms micro dot with the removable base. I won't actually have my hands on them for about 2 more months and I'm wanting to get some back up sights that will work with the setup. Does anyone have the same set up and could offer some suggestions on sights?

Thanks

Jerrad

Edited by jerrad
  • 5 months later...

If you have the extended top rail, the micro dot will co-witness with the Chaos HK style iron sights. I run those with an Aimpoint Comp in a low mount with no problems.

IMG_20111229_183555.jpg

Co-witnessing? For a shotgun? Unless you have an unreliable red dot I cannot imagine ever needing all that shit on my Saiga.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have the extended top rail, the micro dot will co-witness with the Chaos HK style iron sights. I run those with an Aimpoint Comp in a low mount with no problems.

IMG_20111229_183555.jpg

Co-witnessing? For a shotgun? Unless you have an unreliable red dot I cannot imagine ever needing all that shit on my Saiga.

I do not doubt the reliability of any of my Aimpoints as I have literally trusted my life with them. If the battery dies when you really need the RDS, you are really fucked if you do not have back up irons.

• Like 1