OK, it occurred to me today that with all this time I spend thinking about guns/zombies etc, I might be a mall ninja. But how do you know if you're a Mall Ninja? So that I can decide if I am actually a mall ninja, please complete this sentence:

"You might be a mall ninja if..."

• Like 1
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You talk shit on all the gun forums on how skilled you are, how much you train and that Chuck Norris doesn't have shit on you BUT you still aren't skilled enough to move out of your parents house.  

If you own anything called a "dummy suppressor"

you might..... if you live in NYC and wear a ghillie suit to work

Posted Images

You double(or triple) the weight of your AR from the accessories.

Your AR has more gadgets than a Swiss Army knife.

You think using a .22LR conversion kit set for full auto in your AR and a tactical wheelbarrow are all you need to survive.

You see your friend's gun room, and the first words out of your mouth are, "When the shit hits the fan, I'm coming to your place."

You spend all your money on gun accessories, and only have one loaded magazine.

Half the accessories on your AR came from Pyramid Airsoft off ebay.

You have <insert favorite tactical/online accessory store here> on speed dial so you can get the latest and greatest accessory.

Your BOB/GHB weighs twice as much as you do.

You boast and brag about how well you can shoot your AR, and some dude with a Century WASR-10 at the range puts you to shame........at 25 yards(rangemaster still laughs at that tard).

You have so many accessories, it takes you half a day just to field strip the weapon.

• Like 4

You talk shit on all the gun forums on how skilled you are, how much you train and that Chuck Norris doesn't have shit on you BUT you still aren't skilled enough to move out of your parents house.

You buy a Saiga-12 then come on hear and bitch about how you just bought a $600 gun and can't believe it has FTE issues on Wal-mart bulk pack and you should not have to work on a new gun. You didn't have to work on your new railed covered AR-15.

You spend your evening answering dumb fucking questions on a gun forum instead of spending time with your family.018.gif

And last if you are excited that this is your 1000th post.YEA!!!!!

• Like 9

If your wardrobe consists entirely of 5.11 then you might be a mall ninja.

If you ever stood downrange while people were firing, you might be a mall ninja.

If you own a drop leg holster, you might be a mall ninja.

If you ever described yourself as HSLD, then might be a mall ninja.

If you shoot any kind of airsoft anywhere but the privacy of your back yard, you might be a mall ninja.

If you’re more interested in how tacticool a gun looks than how it shoots, you might be a mall ninja.

If you have ever attended a tactical carbine class, you might be a mall ninja.

If your “gear” is a fashion statement, you might be a mall ninja.

If you want to be a cop so bad that you impersonate one, you might be a mall ninja.

If you’ve memorized all the acronyms on the survivalblog, you might be a mall ninja.

If you spend time on the Internet arguing about the best tactical flashlight, you might be a mall ninja.

If you own anything made by H&K, you’re a mall ninja, no maybe about it.

If you own a concealed carry badge, then you might be a mall ninja.

If all the blades on your knives are matte black, you might be a mall ninja

If you list the guns you own next to your signature, you might be a mall ninja.

If your M4gery has more rails than a train track, you might be a mall ninja.

• Like 3

I found this online. I might fit a couple of these descriptions. LOL

You might be a Mall Ninja if…

If you considered duct-taping a kitchen knife to your long arms to serve as a bayonet, you might be a mall ninja.

If you put a heat shield on your shotgun because you may need it during urban assaults, you might be a mall ninja. (Is that the "thing that goes up"?) smile.png

If you put an M4 stock on your H&R single shot, you might be a mall ninja.

If you put a pistol grip on your shotgun because you are so good at hip-shooting, you might be a mall ninja.

If you don't actually have an AK, so you decided to make your 10/22 look like one as much as possible, you might be a mall ninja.

If you have a breaching device on the end of your home defense shotgun, just in case you need to breach your own doors, you might be a mall ninja.

If you think that during SHTF, you will carry a bolt action rifle, a shotgun, a SOCOM M1A, a Ruger Mark II, and a 1911 just to cover all the base, you might be a mall ninja.

If you have a .50 cal muzzle brake on your shotgun, you might be a mall ninja.

If your game remote is attached to an AR rail in case you get ambushed on Rainbow Six while you are handling your AR, you might be a mall ninja.

If you have desert camo or sand colored weapons, even though you live in Illinois, you might be a mall ninja.

If you consider playing Call of Duty to be combat experience, you might be a mall ninja.

Edited by Corbin
  • Like 2

And last if you are excited that this is your 1000th post.YEA!!!!!

Congrats on your 1000th. 027.gif

LOL! I thought I was kind'a pathetic to think my 3000th was cool.

You might be a Mall Ninja if...

The bulk of your training is from YouTube videos.

You refer to other people as civilians, and have never been in law enforcement or the military.

Stories of when you were "in the military" refer to the week and a half you were in the reception battalion because you never even made it into basic training.

You think you can use martial arts moves you have seen in a movie once, but you can't do a single push up.

You enjoy throwing an acronym into everyday conversation and laugh to yourself that the stupid civilian has no idea what the acronym means.

If you have more than one firearm with a 'tactical' accessory attached.

If you own fatigues, but not natural earth toned.

If you shoot your pistol sideways, with only one hand... you might be a mall ninja... or a gangster.

If you own a gas mask, but dont use it for its intended purpose.

When you look in the mirror you see Rambo but when others look at you they see Kip from Napoleon Dynamite.

You think getting a tattoo of barbed wire on your arm makes you look tough.

You spend more time thinking about guns and tactical gear than you do about sex.

You have a better chance of hitting the lottery this Saturday than you do of getting laid in the next 5 years.

The only pictures of females in your wallet are pictures are the ones it came with.

You've been kissed by girls lots of times, unless Mom and your Aunts don't count.

You have worn camouflage clothing off your own property for something other than a trip to the hardware store to get supplies for a home project, but you have never been in the military.

If you've ever jumped in the middle of a gun conversation and asked if they own a SAW Machine gun.

When you are told by your significant other to sweep the garage, you grab an AR and yell back “Clear!”

When the inlaws come for a visit,they pull in your drive way and you yell out.. "Hostiles inbound!!"

You have a glock with a lanyard hanging next to the shampoo in your shower.

You lean up against the handgun case in BPS and try to look cool.

When you enter a gun shop, the employees roll their eyes because they know your gonna’ ask to look at that AR.....for the 8th time that week.

Your self defense knife is a Swiss army...double points if it's the model with the clock built in.

If you have any edged weapon "strategically" placed for home defense.

• Like 2

If you have a .50 cal muzzle brake on your shotgun, you might be a mall ninja.

I saw one of those in a store in MA, and I was wondering wtf? Then they said, a cop customer of theirs puts it on all his shotguns.

After that I was sold on it..... not!

You see your friend's gun room, and the first words out of your mouth are, "When the shit hits the fan, I'm coming to your place."

I can't remember how many of my friends have told me this.....

I don't think there's enough room at my place.

When you are told by your significant other to sweep the garage, you grab an AR and yell back “Clear!”

When the inlaws come for a visit,they pull in your drive way and you yell out.. "Hostiles inbound!!"

That's pretty clever, I don't think it belongs on the list.

Edited by Tom In Prov

So, I agree with all of them except for the crack on HK.

I own some, I like them. To me, the USP is the best semi auto pistol out there,

it's like a modern 1911.

Those who haven't shot them, held them, carried them...don't know.

And, that's ok. Yeah, the price is high, but no more so than any other quality

pistol, and you truly get what you pay for.

People who dump on HK are they same that dump on Taurus. They consider

HK to be arrogant, overhyped stuff because they can't afford them, and they

consider Taurus to be low quality crap, because they can afford better.

I define my guns; I don't let them define me.

You spend more time thinking about guns and tactical gear than you do about sex.

You have a better chance of hitting the lottery this Saturday than you do of getting laid in the next 5 years.

The only pictures of females in your wallet are pictures are the ones it came with.

You've been kissed by girls lots of times, unless Mom and your Aunts don't count.

Low blows right there, man. Low blows. I may not have a girlfriend, but my guns will always be there for me. laugh.png

Also, is there even a correct color for your guns if you want to avoid being called a mall-ninja? I was thinking about getting some tan furniture for my Saiga 223, because I don't want too many black guns. I don't live anywhere near a desert, though. I guess you can't go wrong with wood. lol

Dear god how do i subscribe to that magazine!! haha just kidding, but seriously..

I have seen a few Mall Ninjas in Walmart and Academy and wow the guys i saw in Academy were nuts, they were talking in acronyms like crazy. They were wearing all tacticool vests, pants, hats, boots, and brand name shirts and every other word they spoke was an acronym or military code like "Oscar Mike" or "instead of saying A, B, C it was Alpha, Bravo, Charlie. I wanted to hit them so hard. I knew straight away they were not military or police officers because they just didn't fit the bill in the weight department.

YOU ARE A mall ninja IF:

You put a shurefire and/or laser on you pocket folding knife.

YOU are a mall ninja IF:

9mm IS better than 45 acp

You "claim " to shoot better than EVERYONE but have never competed.

Yer just a PLAIN loser and NOT EVEN WORTHY of mall ninja status IF:

You hunt Mahogany Ridge but have never been in the woods.

Yer a keyboard commando IF:

your calf weights more then your battle rifle!

TUCK THOSE TANKLES IN DAMIT!

If you ever stood downrange while people were firing, you might be a mall ninja.

If you own a drop leg holster, you might be a mall ninja.

If you have ever attended a tactical carbine class, you might be a mall ninja.

Ive stood down range while my buddies were shooting (while in Iraq & Afghan)

Ive owned a couple drop-leg holsters (I was on flight status)

Ive attended Tier-1 Tactics Advanced Carbine Operator Course (again I was in Army SOF)

so am I a mall ninja?