• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You talk shit on all the gun forums on how skilled you are, how much you train and that Chuck Norris doesn't have shit on you BUT you still aren't skilled enough to move out of your parents house.  

If you own anything called a "dummy suppressor"

you might..... if you live in NYC and wear a ghillie suit to work

Posted Images

My only rifle accesories are a scope, or a red dot. But alas, I do have a camo truck that I take hunting and camping......but so does Nailbomb!

I definately don't drive it to the mall, or "cruise" in it though. Mountain roads all the way!......

I thought I was in the clear til the whole camo truck thing. Damn!!

edit: my truck IS more of the "crazy redneck" variety.

why don't you drive it to the mall? in montana you feel out of place if you don't drive to the mall in a camo truck

and i have to disagree with buying something just because it's cool makes you a mall ninja, i bought a ruger no1 .458 lott because i think it's cool, lol

I suppose mainly because I never go to the mall. I am just one of those "Mom and Pop shop" kinda guys, but it is no fun going there all "Gothed-out".

If your weapons, equipment, or ammo have any reference to Zombies. Or screen name. haha.gif

None of these items are mine BTW.

^ ^ This makes me sad sad.png I like zombie stuff (i don't have any on my guns) also i was considering getting my nickname engraved on one of my guns. sadly i use my nickname as my screen name.

does this mean im mall ninja curious?

Edited by Salt
  • Like 1

This will get many here:

If you put a muzzle brake on a weapon that fires 7.26x39 or 5.56x45 or smaller.

This will get many here:

well you must not compete in 3gun then

Or like the authentic look and function.

The ak-74 break on my friends M16 lets you pour a 20 round mag. into a ragged 5 inch hole @ 40 yards with a mag dump.

You might be a mall ninja IF:

you buy a slide fire/bumpski stock and think it's the real deal.

Yer just bad ass if you can bump fire about any weapon you pick up from any position.

The ak-74 break on my friends M16 lets you pour a 20 round mag. into a ragged 5 inch hole @ 40 yards with a mag dump.

You might be a mall ninja IF:

you buy a slide fire/bumpski stock and think it's the real deal.

Yer just bad ass if you can bump fire about any weapon you pick up from any position.

I am Mall-Ninja enough that I can bumpfire a fuckin' Musket!

• Like 1

you might..... if you live in NYC and wear a ghillie suit to work

I am loving this thread!

I saw some footage of the Iranian Military goostepping in a parade wearing ghillie suits, I almost hit the floor laughing, It was in the break room at work and most the guys didn't get it. The best part was about 15 of the 50 had white suits and the rest had green. "hey guys what uniform do you think we should wear? How bout the ghillie suits? You only have your white one? that will be fine."

In defense of the shooting a shotgun from the hip, that's the way were trained in the Navy, that counts as military training, right? biggrin.png

The one about having a breching device on your home defense shotgun incase you have to breach you own doors is my favorite so far! Hilarious, but true.

This will get many here:

well you must not compete in 3gun then

Exactly my point. I don't. 99.9% of gun owners don't. Therefore, a great, vast, overwhelming majority

of muzzle brakes on light caliber rifles are un-needed.

Are thinking about sex and firearms mutually exclusive?

Naa, Forceable rape, while condemable, certainly does exist.

You might be a mall ninja if you obsess over guns and post in gun fourms.

If you know what the term Mall Ninja means, you might be a mall ninja

If you have a predefinded list of "socially" accpectable atachments on a privately owned assassult rife

then you Might be a mall ninja

If your have "tactial" equipment and or plans to defend your "AO" you might be a mall ninja

If you think that use will ever use an military style semi automatic weapon in a firefight, unconnected to military service

then you might a mall ninja, regardless if such an event occurs or not.

if you own more than 4 firearms you might be a mall ninja

if you go to a mall in a ninja contume then your deffinatly a mall ninja

Edited by Joebanks
  • Like 1

It makes you a "Lesbian Libtard Lover", JK, try to say that 3 times fast. Have you thought about monitoring you Vitamin B-6 intake. I heard too much causes weird dreams.

may be some of the wicked shit from my misguided youth coming back to haunt me. then again theres nothing like a thick thighed nerdy girl.

oh and chantix (tried to quit smoking) will give you the most bizarre dreams ever!

Edited by smartbomb

if you fantasize of hillary and nancy naked - together - what does that make you? i had a strange dream last night ......

Lay off eating Buffalo Wings and listening to talk radio before going to bed!!

(IF that doesn't work -spend more money on hookers and less on guns!)

• Like 1

if you fantasize of hillary and nancy naked - together - what does that make you? i had a strange dream last night ......

Lay off eating Buffalo Wings and listening to talk radio before going to bed!!

(IF that doesn't work -spend more money on hookers and less on guns!)

To save time you can just order from the wed site for local delivery in 30 minutes or less or the pizzas free:

www.hooker-&-a-pizza.com

Edited by 20-Mags

Thread Nazi says, "Back on Topic! Cankled Wrinkle Sex is not Mall Ninja!":

If you own a shuriken star and aren't an antique Japanese weapon collector...

If your AR has a bottle opener on it...

If your weapon sling setup is so complicated it looks like Spiderman webbed you to the wall with your weapon...

If your survival food stash contains Twinkies...

If you consider Quentin Tarantino or Rambo movies to be weapons instructional DVD's...