FFL's Good source for Saiga's ?

Does anyone keep a decent stock on Saiga's? All my suppliers lately only bring in a few at a time, it's driving me nuts! Do any of you know of someone that actually keeps them in stock? I have several orders for conversions right now and am tired of having to order 1 here, 1 there..etc. Is there someone that offers a stocking dealer program, or something similar? I would prefer buying in bulk if I could just find one reliable source. Anyone willing to share some secrets...LOL.

Thanks,

Mike

Have you contacted legion you can send a distributor enquiry? Also classic arms has a deal for $539 if you buy 4 or more, not sure what kinda price u get as a dealer though.

I havent contacted Legion yet, I will give them a shot. RSR finally got some in but they could only give me 3. They are the new Russian Weapons Co imports. I talked to RWC today also and was not impressed at all. Kept me on the phone for 15 minutes asking questions and going through the "yes you can be a dealer...." Then when it came time to order them he said, "Oh, Were out of stock right not..." LOL

I like classic arms, I should give them a call. That price is a little higher than what I usually pay, but it would be worth it if the have them. Besides, I like those guys anyway.

Thanks for the imput, I'll check legion out.