Do you ever lose the top round due to jostling when you run? I was thinking of putting belt clips on my magazines, but I was concerned about the top round coming loose or shifting forward from running or catching on my arms...

I doubt it. they woud have said so.Surefires have ribs that stick out and make them hang up in any pouch or pocket I have tried.

We take the rib(s) off and they work fine! Been using one for years, now. I only use one of them on the back of the belt. Between the cinched/coupled magazines and one off a Kydex hanger on the front of the belt, this is all I ever needed.

• Like 1

Thanks Jack. I figured I would probably end up copying your rig, but I never noticed the shaved ribs. I had though of filling the gaps between the ribs with foamboard.

Ever broken a mag by dropping them as you go?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Sergii why magazine pouches are those.

I think he is talking about the Bladetechs the OP is referring to. I have on to try. But with 12 round mags.....seems iffy???

Anyone else have a link or thoughts on how you run your mags for 3 Gun??

T

• 1 month later...

Suggestion: business partner R & R Targets makes mag clips that you 3M or in my case i used velcro between one set do SGM ribs. I put the loop side on the entirety between two ribs and the backside of the clip is the hook side. Like this I can move the clip to the most appropriate pard of the mag so it can sit ammo up ammo down, canted etc.....flexible for what I may be shooting.

I used heavy duty Velcro. Hasn't come off in the 3 years I've been multi-gunning thus far.