what are you looking to do? cold steel solutions has a blank thats pre-bent. you will be responsible for drilling the holes. it will come with the folder trunnion holes finished. i have on for an rpk build. nice quality receiver. ships to you not ffl.

what are you looking to do? cold steel solutions has a blank thats pre-bent. you will be responsible for drilling the holes. it will come with the folder trunnion holes finished. i have on for an rpk build. nice quality receiver. ships to you not ffl.

Thanks for the tip. I looked at their website. Did you have to spot weld the rails in and heat treat the receiver? If the receivers are already heat treated, I could probably find a place to spot weld the rails.

winston. i just got mine last week and havent done anything to it yet. my understanding is the 1.6mm receivers do not require heat treat. i will find out asap. my plan, since i dont have a spot welder is to drill a few small holes and plug weld the rails.

edit for my stupidity: yours is probably the 1mm so yes you will need to heat treat the axis pin holes on the trigger/hammer.

Edited by smartbomb