Willing to pay top dollar for usas 12 mags to convert to work in my saiga. I know its a hot topic, but if anyone is willing to part with one (preferebly more than just one, but one will serve the purpose). I will convert mag(s) and post detailed pictures and "how to"s on how to do the conversion. I have more than enough heavy machinery and equipment to get the job done. I have no plans to half-ass the project. Hopefully everyone can benifit from it. :)

Lagomorph

Willing to pay top dollar for usas 12 mags to convert to work in my saiga.  I know its a hot topic, but if anyone is willing to part with one (preferebly more than just one, but one will serve the purpose). I will convert mag(s) and post detailed pictures and "how to"s on how to do the conversion.  I have more than enough heavy machinery and equipment to get the job done.  I have no plans to half-ass the project.  Hopefully everyone can benifit from it. :)

Lagomorph

I have two that I'll sell for $180 for both shipped.

Willing to pay top dollar for usas 12 mags to convert to work in my saiga.  I know its a hot topic, but if anyone is willing to part with one (preferebly more than just one, but one will serve the purpose). I will convert mag(s) and post detailed pictures and "how to"s on how to do the conversion.  I have more than enough heavy machinery and equipment to get the job done.  I have no plans to half-ass the project.  Hopefully everyone can benifit from it. :)

Lagomorph

PM me if you are still looking for usas mags.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.