Disabled Vet WTB A Project Saiga

Hello all,

Not sure where to post this but here goes. I've never done this before but I decided to give it a shot. I am paralyzed Vietnam veteran and basically bedridden due to an automobile accident in 2003. I look for projects to keep my mind occupied and in a positive place. My wife and I work together, she does most of the physical stuff (and takes care of me) and I take care of everything else that I can using the computer. Thanks to a voice recognition program I can navigate my way around the Internet and do research and get information from various sources, i.e. this forum!

We just finished converting a .410 for home defense and it came out just fantastic! Now that it's finished I am looking for our next project. Since my wife and I are basically on a fixed income (my Social Security check) I'm hoping that somebody has a used Saiga laying around that I can purchase for a reasonable price or, they would like to donate for a worthy cause

Thank you all for your consideration, Paul (Themajickman)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...