40 replies to this topic

#31 armory

armory

OEF Certified Infidel

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:56 PM

i think we should take a step back and give the kid a do over. I know i would be worried if i was waiting on parts.

@ eman-ram a lot of businesses have been swamped this year, i my self have been waiting for a very long time on some items too (not with DPH)
all i can say is wait, contact them and wait. if you don't hear from them in a few more weeks then you can voice your concern.

I'll give him a Mulligan.
Welcome aboard kid.
I am sure it will work out with DPH.
BTW, what kind of drum?
"Any society is only 3 days or 72 hours or 9 meals away from total anarchy, unrest and mayhem"
"We have men and we have rocks in plenty, but we have nothing else." —Dost Mohammad Khan to John Lawrence

#32 preparehandbook

preparehandbook

mostly meat

• PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:18 AM

+1 on the mulligan

I do not think the OP is a troll, merely a frustrated customer who's first post didn't go over awesome.

welcome to the forum
  • GunFun likes this
A cigarette is like a squirrel... They are only dangerous when you put one in your mouth and set it on fire

#33 eman-ram

eman-ram

• 4 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:17 AM

First off, moderators, please feel free to delete this thread. I didn't mean harm, but it's clear some here took my original message in a way I didn't intend.

armory, thanks for the help on where/how to send a PM to them through the fourm. It's a 410 Promag 30 round drum.

Thanks to all the others that posted with their positive experiences with DPH and suggestions. It's helpful to know what I described was very different from the experience of all you out here. I'm glad, and again, thanks.

Best,

Eric
  • armory likes this

#34 RedDevilGuns

RedDevilGuns

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

BUT BUT BUT I was enjoying raping him in the ear. Posted Image But i guess he gets a chance to swallow his vomit. and mop it up.

#35 dph arms

dph arms

Advanced Member

• Business Member
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • FFL_Verified
  • 07FFL
  • Licensed Gunsmith
  • Verified Business

• Company Name:

DPH Arms

• Company Website:
    www.dpharms.com
  • Contact Phone:

(888) 376-0937

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

WOW.....go to a gunshow over the week end and come back to this.....

I am glad to see that our reputation stands up for itself.

As a word of advise, be patient. Most of us have been around long enough that if we screw people over, it wont be hard to find out.

NOW:
Give him a break....we screwed up plain an simple.

As most here have said, ck's are no longer the norm. My wife (aformentioned lady who handles checks) did in fact deposit the ck but did not forward the info to the guys who pull and package (guys meaning me Terry and my 2 kids that I use as child labor). Terry told me about this yesterday and we checked into it and found the error. I do believe that the drum has been shipped out as of yesterday. I say that because my personal new in the pack 410 30 round drum is missing. We have had a very large order in with Pro Mag for over a month and the one item that they still do not have in stock is the 410 30 round drums. They do not have any backing plates and cannot give us a date that they expect to ship them out to us.

Now I will touch on this once again.....We are CLOSED on Friday's (gotta set up for gun shows) and as for not reading or responding to email......WE DONT and have not for the last 4 years. It is real simple......read email or package orders and answer the phone......we choose to PAY for a toll free number so ANYONE can call us FREE of charge (at least to you it is free, I pay for it). We have an automated email response that simply says Call us, toll free at #$#$#$%$ because we cannot keep up with emails. Since we are closed on Fridays, our email box does tend to fill up because we get calls 24 - 7 and yes that means Sunday mornings at 5am (never understood that one).

So in closing....I understand his frustration....WE SCREWED UP not an excuse just the facts.

Eric call us at 888-376-0937 and we will let you know the status of your order (if you havent already talked to Terry)

Scott
  • G O B, Cobra's Custom LLC, superhawk138 and 6 others like this

#36 preparehandbook

preparehandbook

mostly meat

• PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:34 PM

I feel like DPH arms response was informative, honest and well thought out.

It sure sounds like the OP and DPH have sorted out this glitch.

The world is back on track.

• Shandlanos likes this
A cigarette is like a squirrel... They are only dangerous when you put one in your mouth and set it on fire

#37 liberty -r- death

liberty -r- death

I walk where the devil dances. . .

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:34 PM

As a former small business owner in a company that my wife ran I can say the buying public can be a very impatient royal pain in the ass.

American society has gotten so used to the 24 hour Wally World, want my ho-ho's at 2:00am.

Most never once consider that fact that many businesses are still owner operator business. Being an owner operator means that you typicaly get to work endless hours, 7 days a week, and this year being leap year, 366 days. In addition to that you get to travel and use up you're weekends to make sales. Been there, done that.

Before the original poster started a mini bitch fest he should have done some research. He could have avoided all of this just by reading previous posts.

Sorry, Posted Image I'm sick as hell with the flu the past few days and this one struck a nerve.

Edited by liberty -r- death, 07 March 2012 - 09:27 PM.

- even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while -
- Obuhmer won the election, we're fucked, keep on prepping -

#38 Dad2142Dad

Dad2142Dad

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,749 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 07:34 PM

my 2 kids that I use as child labor)

Outstanding, two have moved out on me, now I only have one slave cheap laborer, er I mean child left at home. You go man.

#39 weaponx

weaponx

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

Be afraid of DPH, be VERY afraid....

I ordered a couple of minor parts from DPH and sent them a two party out of state check that I had made some errrors on, whited them out and rewritten over. Here is a short summary of my troubles....

• I first sent the check in the early sixties, shortly before I was born and it took until next year for them to cash it.
  • They sent me the wrong parts which caused damage to my gun, before I even installed it.
  • They refused to offer a refund even though I never asked
  • They overcharged my credit card even though I paid by check
  • They never answered my emails but if they had I'm sure they would have been mean
  • I called them at 4:30 am and they refused to answer my call
  • They donated money to al qaeda in my name
  • They sent threatening letters to the president and to my sons teachers on my letterhead
  • They signed me up for the brady campaign
  • They recorded barney sing along tunes over all of my vintage vinyl records
  • They fed my cat to my dog and then fed my dog to my neighbors cats
  • They volunteered me to guest appear on "to catch a predator"
  • They signed me up for the oprah book of the month club
  • They gave my infant daughter espresso and my wife sleeping pills
  • they got my teenage daughter pregnant through an internet virus
  • They told my wife what all my guns/accessories REALLY cost.
Sorry not to take this seriously, but your first post is a complaint about a company with a great reputation? I'm calling shenanigans on this.

boy ,this was funny! i really love this!

#40 RedDevilGuns

RedDevilGuns

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:05 AM

Now what if I adopted asian children would that be too obvious? Posted Image

#41 dph arms

dph arms

Advanced Member

• Business Member
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts
  • FFL_Verified
  • 07FFL
  • Licensed Gunsmith
  • Verified Business

• Company Name:

DPH Arms

• Company Website:
    www.dpharms.com
  • Contact Phone:

(888) 376-0937

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

my 2 kids that I use as child labor)

Outstanding, two have moved out on me, now I only have one slave cheap laborer, er I mean child left at home. You go man.

Now what if I adopted asian children would that be too obvious? Posted Image

If you have an extra one...I take loaners (LOL)

Scott
  • preparehandbook, Dad2142Dad and Corruptz0rz like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users