Best Immediately Available Converted Saiga

I researched a lot before I bought one years ago, mostly thru this site. I'm pretty happy w/ my Krebs Custom. Came with all the features I wanted, solid job, warranty (big plus vs a home conversion), zero problems with the gas port BS a lot of people complain about, clean finish, ate everything reliably out of the box, etc. Customer service was/has been great, which is not as common as we'd like.

Best parts were I didn't have to wait 6-18 months like with some other makers, and the price was outstanding. Don't know what their turn-around time is now, though, to be honest. I know prices went up back when we were having the import shortage. Hopefully have come back down since. Check out their site, if you haven't already.

Most people here build their own, it seems, which is admirable, if you can do it. A lot to be said for that. If you don't have the time or equipment to do it yourself, you won't be shortchanged with a Krebs. I hope to compete in 3-gun with it this year, after I have my bolt re-profiled. I'm not worried that it will fail on me at all.

My $.02.

I would offer up my source, but I'd probably get called a troll again so you're on your own. You're smarter than everyone else here anyway, hell, we should probably be thankful that you choose to grace us with your presence...

Is there a deleted post? Seems like this is out of thread context.

I would offer up my source, but I'd probably get called a troll again so you're on your own. You're smarter than everyone else here anyway, hell, we should probably be thankful that you choose to grace us with your presence...

Is there a deleted post? Seems like this is out of thread context.

Oh you're right about that, look for a recent thread about a mag review...

Classic arms has them for 799. But it's pretty basic conversion.

Somebody on here bought a classic arms s12 that was converted and the quality was terrible. They a good price for the s12 stock but after seeing the quality of their work i wouldn't buy anything converted from them