Terrorism bent the will of Spain. The once might empire, and one of the strongest allies to stand with the US has been reduced to a French playround. While they saw the worst act of terriorism on their soil, only 200 dead and the terrorist cut their resolve like butter. While I'm sad that we lost an allie, I feel more pitty for the fools in spain who think they are safer.

Terriorism has won another battle, but they have not won the war.

Guest Guest_G O B

Vote for the lesser of 2 evils?Wich one would that be?

Bush-reasearch bush geaniology,and milwaulkie flatiron co. -29BILLION in un funded federal mandates. It is still a tax increase if you force states to raise taxes.RobinHood in reverse-take from poor.give to rich.

Kerry-liberal,anti-gun.Will probably win for his main attraction--NOT BUSH.

WHERE is the MODERATE candidate.America is mostly MODERATE. Not somewhere to the right of Ghengas Khan or the left ot Mohatma Ghandi!

Maybe the best we can do is NOT let one party have both congress and the White House.Send letters to EVERYONE in office or running for office. send letters to the editor.We may all be getting reamed,but we can still scream about it.

ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING.

The problem is the "give me" attitude politicians have with our money. Only 25% of america is moderate it is called the swing vote. The other 75% is evenly split between the parties.

There is no reason in the world for a 2.36 trillion dollar budget. All politicians have un-funded mandates!!!!!!

bush is the lesser because he is willing to defend us and he is pro-gun, anti-abortion. However, he is far form perfect as a leader.

• 4 weeks later...

FORMER GREEN BERET TACKLES KERRY AGAIN!

Thank you, John Kerry, for helping make us Vietnam veterans war heroes now, but you also were the primary reason that the American public grabbed sturdy unbending brooms of judgment and swept us into the closet of silence and shame for so many years. Now, with your latest unreported insanity, you are getting ready for our society to grab those same stiff brooms and sweep our brave, noble young men and women fighting against the War on Terror in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere, into that cold, dark cell of heartbreak and betrayal, like we Vietnam veterans had to endure in silent dignity. I cannot and will not watch this country go through that again.

The hardcore America-hating, Israel-hating, jihad-spouting Muslim clerics in the mideast are very excited and passing around a front page newspaper story from the very anti-American TEHRAN TIMES in Iran. In the country that is home of the world's toughest theocratic dictatorship, an e-mail from Democratic Presidential nominee, you, John Forbes Kerry, sent to the paper by your campaign committee, although they deny sending it, was printed word-for-word on the front page of Iran's main newspaper. Your message states emphatically that, if elected President, you, John Kerry plan to, within 100 days, not only end the War on Terror, but travel to the mideast and elsewhere and apologize for our actions and the actions of President Bush in the War on Terror. It says that you plan to apologize to friends and foes alike. That is right, folks. John Kerry will say he is sorry, and in his mind, all those jihad extremists, who have vowed to kill all Americans wherever we are, will simply forgive us, hold hands with Kerry, start singing "Kumbaya," and all will be right in the world. This is insane!

Senior writer Kenneth R. Timmerman in the March 1st edition of INSIGHT, tells about the massive campaign contributions to the Kerry-for-President campaign by three Iranian businessmen living in the US, who are lobbying for the US lifting of sanctions on Iran and accepting the anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-American Tehran regime and the close ties of one to the chairman of Mobil Oil.

Pro-democracy dissidents in Iran are shocked and appalled at your remarks, and have reported that in Iran and other Mideastern countries, that all the extremists and anti-west mullahs who strongly supported the attacks on the World Trade Center, Pentagon, USS Cole, Marine Barracks, and anyplace Americans congregate, want you to become our President, but they are scared to death of George W. Bush. Just think, The Democratic candidate for President, you, John Forbes Kerry, is endorsed by the Al Q'Aida, Hezbollah, PLF, and Hamas.

But on February 27, 2004, in a speech at UCLA , you, while trying to talk tough, despite voting against all major weapons systems for the past 18 years, stated that you will continue the War on Terror, but would use our police forces, and especially those in foreign countries, and you would also put our troops back under the powder blue flag of the United Nations. You recently made comments about Bush making troops fight without Kevlar vests, but you, Senator Kerry, voted against buying them while you were in the Senate.

Like the Kama Sutra, Senator, you change positions constantly. You're not going to end the War on Terror, but instead use police to handcuff terrorists and read them their rights; then a week later, you are going to end the War on Terrorism and apologize to everyone we have offended, such as Iran. What is it going be next week, Kerry? You flip-flop more than a beached tuna on steroids.

You convinced TV reporters Chris Wallace on Fox and NBC's Tim Russert that a photograph circulating the web and news showing you a few rows away from Jane Fonda at a September, 1970 Anti-War Rally at Valley Forge, was simply a coincidence and that you and Hanoi Jane barely knew each other. But, in fact, Senator, there were only 8 speakers that day, including Fonda, Donald Southerland, and Bella Abzug, and Hanoi Jane funded that rally, and the keynote speaker was you, John Forbes Kerry, executive committee member of Vietnam Veterans Against the War.

We must be Americans first, and think about our political parties after that. Sometimes we lose sight of that. I have six grown children and two are democrats. I voted for Jimmy Carter. This is not about politics. It is about standing up to the ultimate playground bully, and not simply cowering and kissing his shoes.

I left it "all on the field" in the jungles back there when I was medevaced out of Vietnam in March of 1969 and sent back to hospitals in "The World." Although You, Mr. Kerry, painted all of us Vietnam veterans with the yellow brush of My Lai and Tiger Force, most of us, draftees and lifers alike, actually poured our hearts out in the tropical rain forests and in the rice paddies, thoroughly gave it our all, and acted as warriors who had honor. I have a son earning his green beret at Fort Bragg right now and a daughter-in-law on orders for Iraq. I am not going to stand by and watch them go through the same treatment we did, because some of our well-meaning fellow Americans choose to wear blinders and believe things just because they heard it on the network news or simply not care enough to get involved.

I am not a "baby-killer, torturer, or murderer," John Kerry. I am a Vietnam veteran and an American who will not soon forget, or ever want to see again, any more jets loaded with fuel and screaming, innocent Americans slamming into our buildings on our very own soil. I have shed enough tears for ten lifetimes. We all have. I will never again let my fellow countrymen get away with making American veterans feel like bastard step-children.

Santayana said, "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

John Kerry, I now call on my "Band of Brothers," those who have heard the sound of guns and cries of orphaned children, those who hate war more than anyone who has not been there, to join me in this difficult battle ahead. Republicans, democrats, independents, and the apolitical, I call on the 25,000,000 veterans of this country to help me confront this evil facing our great nation, not with guns and bombs, but with our voices, our votes, our computers, and with all our fighting spirit.

My fellow veterans, your families, survivors, and neighbors: God bless you and God bless America.

You want proof of all I have to say. Here are the references:

http://michnews.com/artman/publish/article_2889.shtml

http://www.chronwatch.com/content/contentD...ay.asp?aid=6246

http://www.iranvajahan.net/cgi-bin/news.pl...&m=03&d=01&a=12

http://www.washingtontimes.com/op-ed/20040...05340-2864r.htm

http://johnkerry.com/pressroom/speeches/spc_2004_0227.html

http://nyyrc.blogspot.com/

http://www.daneshjoo.org/article/publish/article_3130.shtml

Want more proof? Read the very exposing February 27, 2004 article, on page 8, of the NY Sun by Thomas Lipscomb, founder of Time Books and publisher of Admiral Elmo Zumwalt's best-selling book. "ON WATCH ". Also read what the man who pinned the Silver Star on John Kerry had to say about him. The article is entitled "Setting Straight Kerry's War Record "

Don Bendell is a former green beret captain, who served in Vietnam on an A-Team and in the Top Secret Phoenix program in 1968 and 1969, as well as in three other Special Forces Groups. He is a best-selling author of 21 books, with over 1,500,000 copies of his books in print worldwide, and a seventh degree black master in four martial arts, who was inducted into the International Karate Hall of Fame in 1995 and Martial Arts Museum of America in 1996. e-mail: l.com">don@donbendell.com

Don or Shirley Bendell

BENDELL ENTERPRISES, INC.

PO Box 276, Canon City, CO 81215-0276

(719) 269-3929

Please visit our website: www.donbendell.com, or visit

our other website at www.bendellkarate.com

Speak ramblings and carry a big peace sign. The guy is a peacenick and will get us a killed.

I guess I can't call him a peacenick after reading,"Setting Straight Kerry's War Record". I'll just call him a nut. He doesn't straddle the fence at all. He jumps back and forth over them no matter what the fence is. I did vote for them-I didn't..I did kill civilians..I didn't. I dislike the man more than ever. Now when I hear he is a 'war hero' I'll just :rolleyes:

Edited by NedPepper

We have 2 candidates.Neither is one can be called moderate. The one in office did not get 50% of the vote.He is also smearing his opponents military record.(Brondze star,Silver star,Purple heart W/3clusters.)This from someone that dodged combat by using daddy's influence to get into the guard (2 DWI convictions,1breaking and entering)lost flight status for no show,got waver to leave early to go to harvard to get M.B.A. . Many of us protested the nam war,those of us who served have the right to speak the truth.We are the ones who BLEED.I did not go to nam,I served in the other war the so-called 'cold' one hot or cold we put our lives on the line for love of America. But submarines or infantry we ALL paid a second price when we came home.Jobs were not available-for us.No slight was too petty,no jab or insult too low to hurl at us.Nam was to line DuPont's pockets-Iraq is for halliburton.WE MUST NEVER ALLOW GOOD MEN TO BE TREATED BADLY AGAIN. As we speak,many wounded heros are are dying of neglect as National Guard wounded returnees get 3rds class medical treatment.They are not being allowed to return to their homes for recovery,but finding themselves in shit-hole veterans"facilities'. Another war where good men die with a POS M16 that don't work bacause they were issued WW2 gun oil that attracts sand and locks-up their MATTELL toy gun(YES THE STOCKS USED TO SAY MATTELL) Not one Bush is serving in the armed forces,they are just getting arrested for drinking and drugs.

It is not that I would trust the other candidate either. ANOTHER Ivyleauger.

Another skull and bones society member. Where is the candidate to support the american middle class? I hear nothing but rheotoric and party dogma from either candidate. Nader is less than a joke.The 20-21 century Machiavelli.

I'afraid that either we get screwed,or we get screwed.

Enough ranting for now,but don't believe me OR ANYBODY untill you have enough facts to have an informed opinion.THINK for yourself,if you allow them to sway your emotions with"sound bites".You may elect the GREATER of 2evils.

May GOD have mercy on us all.

G O B

Speaking for myself, if there are people out there that will make war with us anyway, why not have a warmonger in office? Im all for it. Let's roll already. Why stop with Iraq? We have lots more places/people that hate the USA that sooner or later will try to pull similar b.s. on us all. Kill em all. Let god sort them out. Why wait around to be punched first? Anyone can be critical of someone else's job. I dont think Bush has done a bad job at all. Not by a long shot. And electing a NEW president at this point will be a big mistake any way you look at it....

Plus, from reading what Tengu posted there, Kerry looks even more like a sneaky, lying, and "gimme or I'll tell mom" kinda guy. Will we ever have a "normal joe" run our highest office? Thats what we really need, and what we will never get.

Do you people see all the bumer stickers out there that say "We are creating enemies faster than we can destroy them".

Did they ever stop and think, and realize that all those peoples who are enemies of us today were obviously our enemies before we "destroyed them".

What would they have us do..... let our enemies sit in peace, to destroy us later?

Bvamp- you're right about "normal joe's".No honest man will ever spend millions to get elected to a job that pays 450 grand. My problem with "W" is that he is systymatically dismanteling the middle class in america. He's not alone,just the current figurehead for the radical right of the conservative movement.Everything about him is superficial.NOT a Texan,he is from kennebuckport maine.Never completed his military service.Not a regular guy-yale degree(skull and crossbones member)Harvard MBA. He has made millions in "stock options"while his company went broke. During campain(last one) claimed "Idon't know much about these things" HE HAS A HARVARD MBA. Kerry is also skull and bones ivy leauge not someone I would choose 'if I had My druthers'. The gap between the top 8% and the rest of us grows larger every day. I have been paying into social security for 37 years and have 6 more to go. Unfortunatly congress has spent every dime and I probably will get no return on this 'investment' it has allways been a tax-if

they spent it and did not invest the money then it IS NOT 'insurance'. There I go ranting again but then all I see are :chris::devil::chris::zorro: and other villians,theives,carpetbaggers and assorted scoundrels.

I just don't see where anyone is representing US (work a day regular joe's).

Keep an open mind and remember-the fact that your paranoid dosen't mean that no-one is really after you!

G O B still crazy after all these years

Look.....I see all the laws as they come....I am living and BORN in NY.....i was born about ten minutes away from where I currently Live......uh...we need...the NRA...to AGREE to laws....Im sorry guys....it really starts with the shotguns....we REALLY need to have laws for all of us here in America....written by NRA...PPL....you know what? fuck YOU and my laws? no no....fuck YOU not tellin THEM. BITCH. we need to agree to win...I am not at all even remotely agreeable with anylaw tat is there now.... we need to have the boys that are SUSCEPTABLE to the LAWS to come forth and talk for us. NOT ABOUT "oh no law." we need our politicians to say...."OWNER! HAD IT! TOO BAD!"....there IS a middle ground guys....we need to find it, or i fear the democrats and europeans will find it FOR us. This is an honest and open thought. I welcome my voting peers to comment on this......

Bush gets my vote this term...if for no other reason than he has shown the world he can take decisive action and keep a commitment and has made the rest of the world respect America again..they may not like us much right now , but they now know they best not screw with us too much...you all have brought up some good points on pros and cons of either candidate , and you all have good points , but i dont think we are actually voting for just one man , we are voting for his cabinet and the people he brings to washington with him...Bush has one hell of a team , Cheney , Rumsfeld , Rice , Powell , etc. , and the decisions we like to attribute to our president are actually products of congress...we didnt go to war because Bush said so , congress did....we have known that we have had problems with communication between FBI and CIA for DECADES , NOW we have an office of homeland security that pulls intel from ALL offices...we had legal walls against intel gathering at home , for decades , now we have a patriot act....NATO has grown and continues to grow...former terrorist supporting countries are changing their tunes (most notably Pakistan and Saudi Arabia )....the UN has been exposed for their corruption and mercenary policies , not to mention their inability to take strong action ( 10 years of BS in Iraq , and they where STILL shooting at our planes?, when do ya stop talking and do something? according to the UN when they stop making money on it..'oil for food?'..)...I dont think Bush is the perfect president , but , he will be gone in 4 years anyway..id rather give him a chance to finish a few of the things hes started than to go back to just talking about doing something some day....I dont think Kerry has the balls or integrity , and he definitely doesnt have a cabinet or the support in congress , hell he hasnt been able to make up his mind on a running mate yet , guess he was too busy snow-boarding , or getting his shoulder worked on...i wonder if hes found a secret serviceman who can wind-surf yet..lol.....oh yea , so much for the AWB eh?, thanks to the current admin..it was Bush's people who tacked on that whole "limited liability to gun manufacturers" amendment that got it killed by a landslide vote , even if Bush himself claimed to support reistatement of the AWB...

bottom line , i just dont think we can afford to have a 'wishy-washy' president right now...maybe in 4 years time we will be in a better global position to hand controll over to an admin. who can sit back and work thru other issues ..after all the major policy etc. , changes that are occuring , that will probably be needed..but right now , i think we should embrace the chaos and keep punching....one of the problems we had in 'Nam was that our politicians wouldnt support our military needs ( i lost 2 brothers over there ), and give our commanders the tools they needed to win , that sounds just like what Kerry has planned for us....not this time!!....we cant expect the world to respect our strength just because we SAY we are strong , we have to SHOW em..they saw weakness in the past and attacked it...if we can be respected for our strength first then we can work on the love later , when we're safer at home...lets face it , we only have 2 choices for president this term , like em or not we WILL get one of them...

just my 2 cents worth..i hope i havent stepped on any toes out there..not my intention...

Plus:

Kerry has voted for every single gun control bill ever put in front of him.

However, he says he is pro gun and pro second amendment.

So, he either is brainwashed and told what to do by his advisors and stuff, and just reads the speeches.... Or he is a total liar.

As far as I can tell they are all phony's and liars. My fatherinlaw used to call them "ARTIFICALS". There is no real incentive to represent in a two party system. One party is always in controll and the other is the'opposition'. Controll being the operative word. With a multi party system compromises HAVE to be made and more different parts of the population can have their concernes addressed. With this election so closely contested DON'T let either side count on our vote WITHOUT 'courting' us carefully.Scream IF YOU WANT OUR VOTE ADRESS OUR ISSUES. We are in the same position 3rd world nations were in during the cold war

if they want our support we can force them to make concessions. Even if there is an elephant tattoed on your ass-the democrats don't know that.Talk to BOTH parties the undecided vote will decide this one. If we make BOTH sides move towards OUR position we will be much better off. Dont let either one think for a minuit they can either count on our vote or write us off.

RAISE HELL WITH ALL OF THEM!!!!!

G O B