AR15 Stock buffer on a S12?

I have a AR style aluminum buffer tube on my s-12, I got it from carolina shooters supply. I'm not sure if you will be able to fit a

ar buffer tube. It will need holes drilled then a backing plate installed to cover the hole in the back of the reciever. Its just easier to install one made for an AK. I have the veltor one with QD mounts it mounted solid and came with 3 different plates to fit it to the saiga 12. I also have one on my SGL-21 AK they look really good and solid over the plastic tapcos.

second vote for the Veltor.... if you insist on useing the type you have in the pics, i'd do it with the Ace internal block and pig nose adapter.....but thats just me

I used a Krebs external block on one with the pignose and an Ace Hammerstock, but I did it knowing I wanted the extra length from the start and the Krebs is the least gay of the externals... it actually looks quite styleish if I do say so myself

Edited by datrowl