Soooo thats no good..

push the gas tube down while flipping latch at same time. on mine i hear a lil click when its seated when i push down on tube.then i latch it. you didnt put the tube in upside down....did you ??? the wedge shaped tab goes up.. not being a wise guy, just tryin to help

Use the slot on the side of the cleaning kit tube. Put the slot over the lever and use as a handle. All the the slots and holes on the cleaning kit are there for a purpose to use with the tools and rod. Make sure the latch is flush, in the opening. There is a pressure plate on the gas tube that needs to compress (push towards reciever then push down).

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

push the gas tube down while flipping latch at same time. on mine i hear a lil click when its seated when i push down on tube.then i latch it. you didnt put the tube in upside down....did you ??? the wedge shaped tab goes up.. not being a wise guy, just tryin to help

I placed a dot of red nail polish on the bottom of the tube so if I see the red dot after putting it on I know it's on wrong.

Edited by frontier