VEPR Hunter / Super ?

Are the Vepr Hunters different in any way than the Supers, other than the thumbhole stock? I personally like the look of the hunter, and the safety being at the trigger. Can anyone see a drawback to the Hunter over the Super? I am very interested in the 7.62x54 but don't even see it as a super version, and I am worried we may never actually see the 10 or 15 round mags. Any one with any hands on experience care to comment on the accuracy / funtion of these new supers/hunters? Also, there is a company, TSD Combat Systems says they are about to bring a vepr rifle to market, anyone familiar with or want to comment on that project?

Robert , TX

The super has a push button safety but has a new ambi-dex mag release and has a mag kick out device. The Super we have are in .308 and .223, the hunters are in 54R.

The Hunter has an improved trigger, if you go into our section here you can download a pdf that has some features listed or just goto www.wolf-arms.com

We should have 10 round U.S.A made magazines availabe soon for the 54R rifles.

The Hunter has an improved trigger, if you go into our section here you can download a pdf that has some features listed or just goto www.wolf-arms.com

I can't seem to find this pdf. Can you please post a link?

Thanks.

EDITED TO ADD: Also, will you only be importing the Hunter model in 54r, not in 308 also?

Edited by Jim Digriz

The super has a push button safety but has a new ambi-dex mag release and has a mag kick out device. The Super we have are in .308 and .223, the hunters are in 54R.

We should have 10 round U.S.A made magazines availabe soon for the 54R rifles.

Thanks Wolf for the response, I am looking forward to getting my hands on one of these rifles pretty soon. I also did not see any information on the hunter trigger in the literature available for dowload on these rifles.

Robert, TX

Thanks Wolf for the response, I am looking forward to getting my hands on one of these rifles pretty soon. I also did not see any information on the hunter trigger in the literature available for dowload on these rifles.

Robert, TX

I found this on another site:

30m.jpg

This is for the VEPR Pioneer, but the Hunter would be the same I would think. This trigger housing would constitute another 922r part.