Any tips with building a mini Draco SBR

I bought a Century Arms mini Draco and a Keltec PLR-16 recently. I am planning on SBRing the Draco and turning the Keltec into a AOW, now of course the AOW is simple to figure out. However, I was hoping some of my fellow SBR owners could give me some tips on the best options for a stock both fixed and folding. Any kind of optic mounts or even a rail system that might fit on the mini's tiny barrel. Any tips would be appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

You have a few options on attatching a stock.

Here are essentially your folding options.

Ace Standard Manual folding Mechanism

Ace Push Button folding mechanism

Ace M4 Style folding mechanism

All of these you will have to drill and tap your rear trunnion to attach and that is the way im going w/ my M4 folding mechanism.

Or you could take a stock like the Carolina Raptor stock and attatch right to the rear trunnioin after drilling and tapping or if you wanted a M4 type stock w/o folding mechanism same treatment on the trunnion and attatch M4 CAR BUFFER TUBE PIGNOSE STOCK ADAPTER and your buffer tube and stock onto that. There are so many options!!!

Only other option is to have it sent somewhere and have the rear trunnion replaced w/ an original ak47 rear trunnion w/ a tang and use an AK stock or other adaptor that would incorporate the tang.

I am not farmiliar enough w/ the mini Draco to say if it has the underfolder rear trunnion and if that could be an option.

Also if you havent seen it already on ar15dotcom there is a pistol section in the ak47 section that has tons of good info and SBR threads in there too. Hope this helps.

Edited by ImplodedmindZ