Just wanted to post a pic of my Bushmaster. It's a M4A1/CAR-15 clone. I originally got it because I liked the Nam era CAR-15's and this was a dead ringer for one. I later got bored and added the VFG and carry handle red dot scope. I'm picking up a couple LMT lowers tomorrow to start my first build. It will be a flat top 20" and the other lower will be socked away for a rainy day (That one may end up being a 20" triangle fore grip M16 clone!

9857e32a.jpg

Who else dabbles in the dark side of Evil Black Rifles?

• Like 1

Silly, we are the dark side.

Anyway, I love ARs too. I picked up a century AR that looks like it was built from surplus colt parts. Had some problems with the gun initially, but its been running like a top for over 2 years now.

Only things I've done to it were replace all the roll pins(DPMS pin kit), put a magpul trigger guard on it, and a teardrop forward assist.(not shown old pic)

P7010002.JPG

I dabble.

Nice KISS setup.032.gif

No pics? WTF? you still have the 9mm one right?

Its ironic that with all the work I put into the AK actions, I like my ARs almost vanilla plain.

Nope. The 9mm is gone. Over the past year or so, I've sold a lot of my AR stuff, including like 5 or 6 lowers (Bigcec1 here picked up one of them). I still want to add an AR pistol and a long(er) barreled AR to my stash. Only had 16" carbines and middies so far. I'd like an 18" or 20".