Magpul MBUS Sights won't fit

I havent found any 1913 picatinny accessories that dont fit mine. Never tried the Magpul sights, I have tried various things around the house...red dots, scope rings, BUIS, standard non flip sights, a flashlight mount, etc...... No problems thus far

"Has anyone found another option for the forend question?"

We might not be talking about the same thing...but with the Magpul MBUS sights, I added a five inch piece of rail to the top of the forearm. This gun is well suited to that, because it isn't necessary to drill holes in the forearm, since it is already well equipped with them.

With the MBUS sights on, I left the OEM front sight as was, and just looked through/past it. The rear rail sits just a tad higher (or is it lower?) than the rail I installed on the front...but I had enough adjustment in the sights as to make sighting in a fairly easy job.

But as I noted above, I didn't care for that system. I removed the rail, leaving only a 3 inch piece of rail on the front and left side of the forearm, to which I add, when needed, a TLR1 flashlight. When holding the gun, my left hand thumb is within a very easy reach of the light switch. I painted the back of the front sight blade white, and with the light on, it glows like a beacon in the dark, saying, "Put me on the target, and you'll hit the bloomin' thing dead on".

I painted the front hand guard flat dark earth or "coyote" using Brownells Aluma-Hyde. Mounted rails on the top and bottom, added magpul flat dark earth front and rear sights, did the Tromix adjustable stock conversion and used a magpul flat dark earth MOE stock, and added a desert tan Hogue grip. It looks like a completely new gun. It's crazy.

I also added the Magpul front grip in flat dark earth.

I'll get some up today if I get a chance. It's my first real project gun so it means a lot to me. A while back I took an H&K SL8-6 and converted it into a G36, it wasn't much of a project. Most swapping out parts.