Looking for a specific suppressor and mag

First off I am brand new to the saiga world. I shot a highly modified one last year and fell in love. Finally purchased one 2 weeks ago and have already dropped $500 in mods and couldn't be more happy with it.

So after browsing hundreds of pictures of custom saigas, there are 2 items I have seen that I would like to have that I can't find. I'm looking for a muzzle break that looks like it came off of a .50 BMG (not quite as big but still blocky, like it's been scaled down a size). Also looking for a clear 10rd mag. I've searched for the clear mag and I kind of got the impression that they are discontinued. Even better would be a smoke mag but I have yet to see one.

If someone could send me links where to find any of these that would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

If you are looking at mine, you can only get them in Russia. There is a forum member that does bulk buys of 5 at a time. Go to the thread Got a package from Russia and send a message to Samal, he is the person that can get you one. They are $160.

Molot brake is the shit, I got Samal to get me one and it make a world of difference.

Clear mags are hard to find, watch the WTB adds, some might let go of theirs, not me.

Kinda like these? big_smile.gif

post-23663-0-62640500-1331333794_thumb.jpg

Very nice work Ray!

You're an extremely talented guy, and if you're going to advertise here and offer your products and services here on the forum - whether you take a direct, or oblique approach really isn't important. It is time to pay the ticket and get business membership, brother. Time to step up.

Mike

Very nice work Ray!

You're an extremely talented guy, and if you're going to advertise here and offer your products and services here on the forum - whether you take a direct, or oblique approach really isn't important. It is time to pay the ticket and get business membership, brother. Time to step up.

Mike

I made this for myself

I do not sell nor need to sell products on this forum

I enjoy building saiga's and custom parts for myself that the vendors either won't or can't

Why can't I just show my work without vendors getting jealous or vendictive?

I guess now you will demand in the private business forum, a moderator or forum owner to ban me.

Why can't we just all get along.

Very nice work Ray!

Mike

I made this for myself

I do not sell nor need to sell products on this forum

I enjoy building saiga's and custom parts for myself that the vendors either won't or can't

Why can't I just show my work without vendors getting jealous or vendictive?

I guess now you will demand in the private business forum, a moderator or forum owner to ban me.

Why can't we just all get along.

Lol! If the shoe fits...LMAO!!! Seriously. Step up.

I guess I know how my name got on the black list :)

True to the agreement with the owner I was not advertizing or posting about my ability to bring these brakes from Russia outside of one thread on this forum...but the word got out :)

as a result, I can not sell this brake on this forum any more without becoming a business member, and I really don't plan on becoming one

you will have to buy it from Russia directly, it will be about $190 with shipping.

Thanks for the help guys I guess it's gonna be harder to come up with these then I imagined. In the meantime I have ordered a slotted shroud along with a 20rd drum. I plan on having a couple different options for it when I get bored with one or better yet just buy another saiga in the future. If someone comes across an individual or auction selling one of these and happens to think of me, again I would appreciate you shooting me a line.

• Like 1

I guess I know how my name got on the black list smile.png

True to the agreement with the owner I was not advertizing or posting about my ability to bring these brakes from Russia outside of one thread on this forum...but the word got out smile.png

as a result, I can not sell this brake on this forum any more without becoming a business member, and I really don't plan on becoming one

you will have to buy it from Russia directly, it will be about $190 with shipping.

Had no idea you were "blacklisted" on the forum, Samal. Sorry to hear it. The brakes you sell look awesome, like a "tank" compensator. I'll bet they are awsome!

We don't have a "STATZI" or KGB element here. Makc makes the rules - and the rest of us - business members, and general forum members alike - do our best to respect them, or we are invited to go somwhere else. If you have been invited to become a business member to sell your products here,(IMO) it's an honor. This forum has a truly woldwide following. It's always completely up to you to make that decision for yourself. If Makc has invited you to become a business member, and you have declined - that is also completely your decision.

Either way, I wish you great success!

With best regards,

Mike

There is one of the clear mags for sale on this forum right now:

http://forum.saiga-1...-aksaiga-stuff/

I didn't see any clear mags, but besides that he states shipping to lower 48 only and I'm in Alaska ��

My bad, I linked the wrong ad, here is the correct one:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/75291-i-need-a-new-toy-so-things-have-got-to-go/

Yea, not to really get into it with folks but Samal for the most part wasen't really selling anything but rather acting as an overseer for a forum group buy with intent to reduce shipping costs on an item which if ordered direct 1 at a time would nearly double in price.

The SMALL bit of profit he's made doing so would just ALMOST cover the cost of becomeing a buisness member for a whole month... never mind the fact that its taken him 4 months to make that small profit meaning he'd be down an easy 300 or 400 bucks had be become a buisness member at the start.

He IS a contributor, and as such, I could see haveing the topic moved to the WTS section of the forum...I thought that was a right granted us by contributor status...

I understand the Buisness member logic... and if he quit his day job and went into full time importation and resale with intent to make a liveing off it I could see it applying in this case.... but we all know that isn't the case.

If the product in question were in direct competition with another buisness members primary sales generateing product and they came forth showing significant decline in revinue due to slow down in sales because of THIS break, I could see a problem.... but... unless my count is wrong... all he's really done is save 16 people about 50 bucks a pop on a break we'd be ordering from Russia ourselves anyway.

At the end of the day.... Makc makes the rules, as you stated.... and right or wrong, we live with the end result... you just have to ask yourself how this decision helps the forum and strengthens the community because personally, I'm at a loss

and to anyone who's feathers this might ruffle, weither it be the buisness members whom i fully expect to come back and trash me for my comments, Makc, Mods or some of the more elitist members themselves....I'm sorry, thats not my intent at all... I don't mean to be combatitive or question authoriety.... it is what it is and MY views on it won't likely change anything. I understand that.... far better than I understand a forum designed to help Saiga owners asking someone to stop helping Saiga owners.

ban me, tar and feather me... whatever.... not sure I care much anymore either way, seen too much of this kinda thing over the last few years and frankly, the forum is stagnateing while rehashing the same old same old over and over and over and over......

• Like 4

If the product in question were in direct competition with another buisness members primary sales generateing product and they came forth showing significant decline in revinue due to slow down in sales because of THIS break, I could see a problem.... but... unless my count is wrong... all he's really done is save 16 people about 50 bucks a pop on a break we'd be ordering from Russia ourselves anyway.

X2

X2

X2 as well. It is a group buy and not a product he is producing. This is a forum for helping saiga owners no reason go after someone for helping get a part not produced here and for a few dollars less then doing so as an individual.