I am looking for a metal lower handguard with rails on it, I wanted to know if anyone knows of one that I can use a regular gastube with?

I don't like the MI one's because you can't take the gastube off easily and quickly.

The UTG pretty much the same problem... I've seen the Blackjack one - it's metal but I have been told you need the upper handguard to secure it for some reason.

• Are they any that exist where I can still use a regular gastube in conjunction with?
  • I wonder if there are any long ones too, that extend tot he gasblock maybe?

Thanks for any info.

Removing the UTG is quick and easy. Four small Allen head bolts, plus how often do you remove the gas tube?

Everytime I'm done shooting like you should, if you shoot the corrosive ammo like I do. That thing gets dirty as shit in there.

It seems easy yeah but the point was to be able to remove it like normal, know what I mean?

This is the chaos 7.62x39 short rail. Four allen head screws and your tube is able to come off. Theres no screwing around taking the lower part off, just to clean your gun. The upper part just slides off and the lower stays rock solid. it kicks ass

post-31894-0-24638400-1331605785_thumb.jpg

Edited by Boomsick42