Has anyone recently ordered anything from Magnolia State Armory and actually got their stuff? I ask because I ordered ar mag adapter rebuild kit about a week ago and i haven't gotten anything except for the original email saying my order was processed.

No response to my follow up emails requesting info on when my order will be shipped and can't find a phone number to call.

MSA response time and turnaround was on a longer side in the past, so be patient and allow few weeks to receive it.

Nathan is processing adapters in batches.

Mine took 5 weeks or so to receive, but I've heard of longer times.

For those "on the fence", Cobra 76 two (Business Member) keeps them in stock and ships fast.

Edited by Sgt. Raven
  • Like 1

There is a lot on my plate and it didn't help AT&T took 2 weeks to get my internet back. I have been feverishly trying to get all order out and catch up on the new site to launch as it was to be up last untill AT&T put me behind. There is a lot of changes coming and all at once as it looks.

There is a lot on my plate and it didn't help AT&T took 2 weeks to get my internet back. I have been feverishly trying to get all order out and catch up on the new site to launch as it was to be up last untill AT&T put me behind. There is a lot of changes coming and all at once as it looks.

So when do you think my order will be shipped? I only ask because I've not gotten a response from my emails and my credit card was charged on the 5th of this month. Most merchants don't charge your card until just before they ship an item if there is going to be a significant delay on the order.

So when do you think my order will be shipped? I only ask because I've not gotten a response from my emails and my credit card was charged on the 5th of this month. Most merchants don't charge your card until just before they ship an item if there is going to be a significant delay on the order.

This.

This.

?

I'd expect to have everyones order out over the weekend including yours.

I understand everyone want things now and yes I agree it's been a long wait already. MSA is a specialty manufacturer first and foremost.... We make items that are unique and in high demand. So running batches and having a manufacturing process is a must. I do not make adapters one at a time in a garage with a metal bender and a torch. If you'd like to pay for "one at a time" building prices your cost to you just tripled.

Issue is when tax refunds come out and we get hit with 100+ orders in a 2-3 week period and it takes 100+ hours to complete milling, arrange anodize, assemble then ship. Bottom line someone is gonna wait longer than others depending on when they place the order. Edition above is an exaple of just that. He caught us coming out of a run with extra and had less of a wait.

To address emails... I try my best to but as I have stated 100 hours of work on top of a 40-45 hour work week you are only gonna bleed this turnip so much before I'm exhausted. Which brings me back to the changes I am making. There is only so much I can do in a day and with the extra help we'll get more done. I hear everyone and the issues daily.... and am addressing as fast as I can.

N

• Like 1

I purchased 10 Adapters from Nate through a Postal Money Order per Nates request. That was over a month and a half ago. When I purchased them Nate said that he had 10 adapters sitting aside and apon recieving the money order he said he would send me a tracking number the next day. Weeks went by with no package or tracking number. After a few weeks of emails he finally contacted me saying that he had a package with my name on it ready for shipment. Again weeks have gone by with no update, no tracking numbers, and no package. Ive emailed him 13 times, messaged him on here, tried to contact him through his friends, texted and called him. Today I tried to call and his number has been disconnected. He logged on here after I messaged through his profile but he did not read or respond to my multiple messages. I have exahusted all avenues of possible contact short of driving to his work. I do not know what is going on but I just want my adapters. All my projects are on hold and I am loosing money. I understand he has gone through some difficult times and I am trying to remain calm cool and collected but its getting harder day by day. I just want so answers or just my adapters....

Updates are coming. Will has been brought up to speed and in the next 48 hours will have emails sent out with tracking and status update. This will not be from a MSA email account. The old email is no more and forwarding to the new till the site switches over.

Please be nice to her... I know you guys are upset and yes I am to blame (I am MSA) and will do everything to correct. Will is coming on board into a shit storm wanting to make sure you guys are taken care of and relieve me of some duties so I can push harder and faster in other areas desperately needed to get caught up.

Updates are coming. Will has been brought up to speed and in the next 48 hours will have emails sent out with tracking and status update. This will not be from a MSA email account. The old email is no more and forwarding to the new till the site switches over.

Please be nice to her... I know you guys are upset and yes I am to blame (I am MSA) and will do everything to correct. Will is coming on board into a shit storm wanting to make sure you guys are taken care of and relieve me of some duties so I can push harder and faster in other areas desperately needed to get caught up.

I'm sorry, but we've been hearing this song and dance for a while now. At this point I'll believe it when the money is credited back to my card or hell freezes and I actually receive the adapter.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but we've been hearing this song and dance for a while now. At this point I'll believe it when the money is credited back to my card or hell freezes and I actually receive the adapter.

I hope you hadn't packed your winter coat yet .... pm me your order info and I will put a nail in this today.

To address the "Song and Dance" issues. As I have stated repeatedly I was without internet for 2-3 weeks till AT&T decided to come fix my issue. On a separate issue I still have sporadic site issues and the email server issue is not fixed. Trouble tickets to the hosting company have been made to resolve. This is why the new site has not been launched yet. Once I get all the new site bugs fixed all will hopefully run smoothly. Yes there are other issues but in the end everyone gets their order.

Will is going to handle the emails so I can focus on getting the last 30 or so adapters made.

I have recorded the sales logs, that was my main goal before the switch... The email server is a separate issue all together. Will has everything and is putting it all together. At this time we are back on top of everything. As of a hour ago we got the email server issue resolved, host had to reset server permissions.

• 2 weeks later...

So, any customer updates? Has shipments gone out? There was a lot of posting back and forth, and I know there's a lot of interested customers who want to buy an AR adapter for their Saiga. If MSA has started shipping and you've received your adapter, I think it's only fair to let potential customers know that MSA is taking orders and coming through for you.

Unless your spam filter is catching something you should have TWO emails from us. One last week from Will and one from earlier today when we did a mass shipping. Your adapter as well as the Rebuild kit for NOTOFNOW shipped. I have resent your tracking a second time from the MSA site to be sure you got it. I have people responding on the MSA Facebook site so I know they are being received.

The USPS site will eliminate numbers if you copy/paste it from elsewhere (who knows why). Got my e-mail, copy/pasted, same result as you. Enter the number manually and see if you dont get a valid tracking report. My adapter should be here monday.

Edited by burnpgh

The USPS site will eliminate numbers if you copy/paste it from elsewhere (who knows why). Got my e-mail, copy/pasted, same result as you. Enter the number manually and see if you dont get a valid tracking report. My adapter should be here monday.

Nope. Copied and pasted and entered manually, nothing. Contacted MSA, nothing. Caveat emptor.